5 REASONS TO HIRE A PROFESSIONAL TO HELP YOU BUY OR SELL YOUR HOME
Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove is an industry leader in buying or selling homes.
As a locally owned & operated business that is not part of a franchise, they believe in educating their Clients instead of selling them.
Allison Quartuccio, Owner of Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove says that today's unpredictable housing market is just too treacherous to go it alone. She offered 5 reasons why homeowners are better off buying or selling their property with a professional agent.
5 Reasons to Hire a Professional to Help You Buy or Sell Your Home.
1. Education & Experience
You don’t need to know anything about buying & selling real estate if you hire a professional that does. As the great Henry Ford once said, when you hire people smarter than you are, it proves you are smarter than they are!
2. Agents are Buffers…& have superhero powers!
Agents keep the peace by working with licensed agents working with qualified buyers. We protect & serve you by keeping your interest ahead of ours. We have been known to keep other agents from biting at your heels when you are just looking online or at an open house. That’s where the superhero powers come into play. In order to appear professional, we leave our capes at home.
3. Market Conditions Information & Neighborhood Knowledge
Real Estate Agents can research & disclose market condition information which will govern your selling or buying process. How many houses have sold this year in your neighborhood? Check! How many months will it take to deplete the current inventory in your city? Check, Check! Your neighbor’s house was listed & you don’t know what it sold for or what it looked like inside? Easy Peasy…We’ve got you covered!
4. Price Guidance
Contrary to popular belief, Real Estate Agents do not select the prices for sellers or buyers. That is all on the customer! We can’t look into the future, although that would be a cool superpower, but we can check out the past & guide you based on current conditions & trends. Final say all rests on your shoulders
5. Negotiation Skills & Confidentiality
Real Estate Agents have the power to negotiate because unlike most buyers & sellers, we have the ability & skills to remove ourselves emotionally from the transaction. It is a big part of our job description & one of the most important. The old saying “your secret is safe with us”, rings true in Real Estate too! Agents have a duty to protect all that you hold dear. Unless you know where Jimmy Hoffa really is buried; that one we may have to let slip.
To learn more about what to look for when buying or selling a home, or see what it is like working with a superhero, please contact Allison Quartuccio, Owner of Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove at (262) 439-8332, Allison@denaligroupwi.com or Dennis R. Gritzmacher, President of Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove at email@example.com go to www.denaligroupwi.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Judi Murphy of Murphy Associates honored with Chamber Champion Award
- Knapp Chiropractic Adopts A Local Family
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives More than $600 to Two Schools in Second Round of Donations
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County