With summer in full swing, though the weather didn't get the memo, Menomonee Falls Downtown has offerings for everyone. First off Purloin Studio's massive 2 month façade restoration has an end in sight. Today the windows are being installed, the decking material is in and ready to be put in place and the all important peak is almost complete. This 1800's building has not seen updating since the early 70's and this one is bringing back it's 1800- 1920's luster. Susan Corkum, owner of Purloin Studio, which is located in this building, is thrilled to see the completion in sight and is ready to move paintings and garden art back in place. The art gallery and coffeehouse have been open throughout and customers have enjoyed watching the transformation. The remodeling will allow customers to be able to sit outdoors on the raised deck and enjoy the wonderful coffees, teas and bakery all locally sourced.
For added entertainment on Main St, at noon on Fridays there are free concerts in the park next to the pond and waterfall on Main St. Wed, from 8am to 3pm the farmers market is in full swing with local growers and products for sale. Our shops and restaurants have wonderful items for the home and garden and a great stop for the morning and a bite to eat. Make Menomonee Falls Downtown Village Centre a must stop this summer.
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Brookfield resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for STEM Camp project
- Free Identity Theft Prevention program at the Brookfield Library