Quench your thirst with a slice of sweet, ripe watermelon while enjoying the festivities during New Berlin’s 4th of July Festival at Malone Park. The Rotary Club of New Berlin will once again serve fresh, tasty watermelon for just $1 per slice.
Stop by our booth, grab a slice—heck, grab a whole plateful—and help support the Rotary Club’s efforts in New Berlin. Proceeds will be used to fund numerous local programs throughout the year.
This photo, taken during the 2013 4th of July Festival, shows Rotarians Dale Worden and Audrey Juds offering tasty slices of watermelons to fair goers.
We will serve watermelon slices all three days of the event:
Wednesday, July 2: 5:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 3: 5:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Friday, July 4: Noon to 10:00 p.m.
We will also be selling tickets for our KIDS From Wisconsin concert on Aug. 22. Beat the rush and make sure you get your tickets. Buy yours from our booth any time during New Berlin’s 4th of July Festival.
The Rotary Club of New Berlin is comprised of civic-minded citizens and business people committed to making New Berlin an even better community. Charted in 1970, the club has supported numerous organizations and individuals over the years. To learn more, visit our website. Feel free to join us for lunch sometime.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners