For the third consecutive year, the Hamilton School District was listed among the best places to work in southeastern Wisconsin in the June 8 publication, “The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplaces.” Hamilton was among the 150 businesses and organizations named in a special section of the Sunday newspaper and online at www.jsonline.com. The district's ranking among large organizations was 13th among 25 based on results of an survey sent to all employees in November.
Evaluation for the Top Workplaces program is based on feedback from an anonymous employee survey conducted by an independent research firm that many employees completed a few months ago. Hamilton had an 84 percent response rate among all employees.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YOUNG BROOKFIELD RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Gnome Little Free Library
- Schroeder to Assume Founder Role, Passes Reins to Yentz
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 Board of Directors
- Tis the Season Event to Benefit The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization