For the third consecutive year, the Hamilton School District was listed among the best places to work in southeastern Wisconsin in the June 8 publication, “The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplaces.” Hamilton was among the 150 businesses and organizations named in a special section of the Sunday newspaper and online at www.jsonline.com. The district's ranking among large organizations was 13th among 25 based on results of an survey sent to all employees in November.
Evaluation for the Top Workplaces program is based on feedback from an anonymous employee survey conducted by an independent research firm that many employees completed a few months ago. Hamilton had an 84 percent response rate among all employees.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening