Graduate Keith Trafton was presented with the 2014 Hamilton High School Distinguished Alumnus Award at the school’s June 14 graduation ceremonies. A 1986 graduate, Trafton is the chief financial officer (CFO) and managing partner of the Bartolotta Restaurant Group.
After high school, Trafton continued his education at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee where he earned a bachelor’s and master’s degree in business administration. He spent nearly 20 years in the manufacturing sector, working in areas of accounting, operations, sales, human resources, information technology and leadership. He rose to the role of president and chief executive officer for a leading international contract manufacturer headquartered in Milwaukee serving the agricultural, construction, industrial, transportation and defense markets. He has been with the Bartolotta group since 2008, and in 2012 was named the Small Private Company CFO of the Year by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Comedy for a Cause Benefits Fight Against Ovarian Cancer
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee