Graduate Keith Trafton was presented with the 2014 Hamilton High School Distinguished Alumnus Award at the school’s June 14 graduation ceremonies. A 1986 graduate, Trafton is the chief financial officer (CFO) and managing partner of the Bartolotta Restaurant Group.
After high school, Trafton continued his education at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee where he earned a bachelor’s and master’s degree in business administration. He spent nearly 20 years in the manufacturing sector, working in areas of accounting, operations, sales, human resources, information technology and leadership. He rose to the role of president and chief executive officer for a leading international contract manufacturer headquartered in Milwaukee serving the agricultural, construction, industrial, transportation and defense markets. He has been with the Bartolotta group since 2008, and in 2012 was named the Small Private Company CFO of the Year by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer