Exhibit Systems Earns Second “Future 50” Honor From Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce
Brookfield, Wis. – For the second consecutive year, Exhibit Systems has been named a Future 50 company by the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce’s Council of Small Business Executives.
Exhibit Systems, a premier exhibit and marketing company offering one-stop service for trade shows and events, was one of just 11 second-year honorees among the 50 businesses chosen. Following a momentous 2013, which included moving into a new building, Exhibit Systems continued its steady growth with new employees, customers and market share in 2014.
The Future 50 program recognizes privately-owned companies in the seven-county Milwaukee region that have been in business for at least three years, and have demonstrated significant revenue and employment growth. Exhibit Systems and other Future 50 companies will be honored at a Sept. 11 luncheon at The Hyatt Regency in downtown Milwaukee.
“We are extremely honored to be named a Future 50 company for the second consecutive year,” said Dave Jentz, vice-president of Exhibit Systems. “This award recognizes the hard work and dedication of the entire Exhibit Systems team. Our growth would not be possible without the extremely talented employees who focus every day on meeting our customers’ display marketing needs, knowing that our success is directly tied to theirs.”
“It is always encouraging to see such a strong group of applicants and winners in this program each year. These companies truly represent the future of our region,” said Mary Steinbrecher, executive director of COSBE.
“We look forward to honoring these fast-growing companies and learning more about the best practices that are driving their growth,” said Dan Meyer, publisher of BizTimes Milwaukee.
Exhibit Systems is a full-service company offering comprehensive design, fabrication and support in exhibits, graphics, event design and production. Its core focus is on providing outstanding face-to-face marketing solutions and customer service through establishing and sustaining trusted partnerships with clients. Customers enjoy the convenience of online ordering and asset management of exhibit properties. Exhibit Systems also offers rental exhibits, storage, transportation and on-site installation and dismantling of exhibits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Woodman's in Waukesha and at Good Harvest
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Shane Zodrow Joins R.A. Smith National as Survey Project Manager