Tour le Jardin Garden Walk
July 19th, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
6 Gardens sponsored by three local garden clubs.
Advance tickets $8 and can be purchased in early June at the following ticket outlets:
• Welke’s House of Roses, 1020 Legion Drive, Elm Grove;
• Snapdragon Flowers & Gifts of Elm Grove, 13458 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove;
• Sunset Theater Box Office, , 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove,
• by contacting Carole Hopp at 414-771-7979 or
• see Website http://www.elmgrovegardenclub.com/tour-le-jardin---garden-walk.html
On tour day, tickets are $10 and will be available at the above locations as well as the Ticket Tent at the Sunset Theater, 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, the starting point for the tour.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents LinkedIn expert for three-part series on LinkedIn for regional businesses
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Local Merger & Acquisition Firm sets Performance Records and Gets Global Recognition!
- Sunset Playhouse presents, direct from San Francisco, an evening of non-stop laughter: Will Durst in BOOMERAGING.
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin to Honor Governor, Community Leaders for Supporting Its Mission
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Freaky Friday Dance
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Are Chiropractic X-Rays Safe?