For the past two years, every Friday Night the Jest For Fun Joke Shop has played host to a group of young magicians. The word has spread and the house is packed. This year has started even better! The response has been so overwhelming that we have had to monitor the door when the audience grew too large.
So, if you want to put a little magic in your Friday night experience, stop by for the 7:00 show! After the show, stick around and see close up card, coin and ball magic happen right before your eyes.
Plus...we hold a no obligation drawing during every show for kids only. The winner gets a free bag of beginning magic tricks!
If you want to see photos of some of the performances, check out our website: www.jokeshop.us and look at the Kids Klub page.
Wand-er on in and join us for some magical fun! And remember...if you are too old to laugh....you are too old!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial