For the past two years, every Friday Night the Jest For Fun Joke Shop has played host to a group of young magicians. The word has spread and the house is packed. This year has started even better! The response has been so overwhelming that we have had to monitor the door when the audience grew too large.
So, if you want to put a little magic in your Friday night experience, stop by for the 7:00 show! After the show, stick around and see close up card, coin and ball magic happen right before your eyes.
Plus...we hold a no obligation drawing during every show for kids only. The winner gets a free bag of beginning magic tricks!
If you want to see photos of some of the performances, check out our website: www.jokeshop.us and look at the Kids Klub page.
Wand-er on in and join us for some magical fun! And remember...if you are too old to laugh....you are too old!
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Brookfield resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for STEM Camp project
- Free Identity Theft Prevention program at the Brookfield Library