LEARN THE FEATURES OF YOUR SMARTPHONE AT FREE DEVICE WORKSHOP IN BROOKFIELD
U.S. Cellular Associates Will Help Smartphone Users Get Most out of Their Device
In a recent survey, 53 percent of smartphone owners said they access email on their device several times day. In addition, 74 percent have accessed Facebook from their smartphone.¹ How to use these features on smartphones are two of the most common questions that U.S. Cellular store associates hear. Devices such as the iPhone 5s and Samsung Galaxy S 5 make it easy to stay connected to friends, family and business, and U.S. Cellular wants to show Brookfield residents the tips and tricks that make using these features fast and easy.
On Saturday, June 21, at 7:30 a.m. at 16720 W. Bluemound Rd., U.S. Cellular is offering a free Device Workshop where current or potential smartphone users can ask questions and learn about any device they are interested in. The workshop is open to everyone, and you don’t have to be a U.S. Cellular customer to attend.
“We want to ensure that every customer knows how to get the most out of their device and has a great wireless experience,” said Laurie Poellinger, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Wisconsin. “At U.S. Cellular, we also understand the importance of having a reliable high speed network so our customers can use their devices where they live, work and play.”
The iOS, Android™, Windows™ Phone and BlackBerry® options offered by U.S. Cellular enable customers to transform a smartphone to a device that meets their exact needs. Please call 262-641-5000 to RSVP to this Device Workshop.
¹ Between November 15 - December 2, 2013, 500 nationally representative online interviews were conducted among smartphone users in partnership with Martiz Research
4G LTE disclaimer: 4G LTE service provided through King Street Wireless, a partner of U.S. Cellular. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
About U.S. Cellular
U.S. Cellular rewards its customers with unmatched benefits and industry-leading innovations designed to elevate the customer experience. The Chicago-based carrier has a strong line-up of cutting-edge devices that are all backed by its high-speed network that has the highest call quality of any national carrier. Currently, nearly 90 percent of customers have access to 4G LTE speeds, and more than 93 percent will have access by the end of 2014. U.S. Cellular was named a J.D. Power and Associates Customer Champion in 2014 for the third time in four years. To learn more about U.S. Cellular, visit one of its retail stores or uscellular.com. To get the latest news, promos and videos, connect with U.S. Cellular on Facebook.com/uscellular, Twitter.com/uscellular and YouTube.com/uscellularcorp.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help