Herker Industries is proud to be a 2013 recipient of the Supplier Excellence Award from Continental Industries.
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin - Herker Industries was recognized for exceeding Continental Industries' goals with 100% On-Time Delivery and Zero Quality Defects for 2013. This means that every order was delivered on-time, and all parts were free of defects.
Established in 2004, the partnership between Herker Industries and Continental Industries was designed to be a working collaboration of the two companies. Over time, the team has developed strategies to continually review and improve operational processes to maximize production, resulting in optimal product quality and overall operational efficiency. Today, these ongoing efforts have yielded much success for both Herker Industries and Continental Industries.
Herker Industries is honored to receive this award as it represents their commitment to continually addressing their customers' needs. Herker Industries is known for their unique collaborative approach of involving their customers in their operational process, and working together to establish an effective and efficient production strategy.
About Herker Industries:
For over 60 years, Herker Industries has been a world-class leader and expert in the full service manufacturing of precision-machined parts and custom assemblies. Located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, the Herker Industries campus is a 150,000-square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility featuring over 300 unique machines capable of producing high volume and custom-designed parts for the agricultural equipment, construction equipment, fluid power, HVAC, industrial machinery, medical, motor vehicle parts, power generation, power transmission, and oil & gas industries.
To learn more, visit their website: www.herker.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care