City of Waukesha Municipal Drop-off Site Now Accepting Cooking Oil for Recycling
Waukesha, WI – The City of Waukesha municipal recycling drop-off site located at 750 Sentry Drive in Waukesha is now accepting cooking oil for recycling at no charge for all Waukesha County residents. The municipal site will accept cooking oil for recycling during normal operation hours:
Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. (April – Mid-December)
Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Year-round)
This recycling opportunity helps keep storm sewers and sanitary sewer system cleaner by giving residents a local option to dispose of cooking oil instead of pouring it down the drain. The company recycling the cooking oil, Cream City Fuels in Milwaukee, converts it into a biofuel that is simple to use, biodegradable, nontoxic, and essentially free of sulfur and aromatics.
For more details please visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/recycling or call the city at 262-524-3593.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Christmas at the Horse
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer