Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce ranks fourth in The List’s Largest Milwaukee-Area Chambers of Commerce
Brookfield Chamber continues rapid growth by gaining three places on The List
The latest Milwaukee Business Journal’s The List, showing the Largest Milwaukee-area Chambers of Commerce, features the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce (GBCC) in the number four slot, rising from number seven in 2013. The List was published in the June 6, 2014 edition of the Milwaukee Business Journal, and all lists are published annually in The Book of Lists.
Carol White, president and CEO of GBCC, said, “We are very fortunate to have a solid member base where our members consistently refer their customers and clients to us. We believe strongly that the quality networking programs we offer are of great value to all types of business. It is our members, and our quality reputation, that help us move forward as a strong organization.”
The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce is the leading business organization representing the interests of business in Brookfield and the surrounding area. GBCC operates with an active committee structure of chamber board members and committed chamber members. GBCC also recognizes the value in creating collaborative partnerships with other chambers in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. These partnerships expand the reach, influence, and visibility of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and provide additional benefits to its membership.
For more information, please contact Carol White, President, Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, at 262-786-1886 or email@example.com. www.brookfieldchamber.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care