The second annual Kids' Music Camp will be held at St.John's Lutheran Church, 20275 Davidson Road, Brookfield, from Monday, June 16 through Thursday, June 19. Campers will range from K5 to 5th graders. Mornings will be filled with activities such as singing, playing handbells, stomp band, movement, and improvisation. Camp director is Carol Peterson, St. John's music. For information call 262-786-6887.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Annual Used Book Sale to be Held in September
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.