Waterstone Mortgage Names Kim Newby as Vice President – Investor Relations and Product Development
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Kim Newby as Vice President – Investor Relations and Product Development at its corporate office.
In her role as Vice President, Newby will develop and manage relationships with all agency, correspondent, wholesale and bond investors and mortgage companies. She will also lead the company’s product development efforts and explore new product opportunities.
Newby comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 32 years of mortgage industry experience. She has extensive leadership experience and a proven track record of success in nearly every aspect of mortgage lending, from underwriting to origination.
Adding Newby in a leadership role dedicated to maintaining investor relationships and developing new product offerings will allow Waterstone Mortgage to maintain its focus on providing its customers with the program variety they need to achieve their homeownership goals.
“We are excited to have an employee of Kim Newby’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “Her skills and experience will allow us to continue to provide our sales team with competitive products and pricing while maintaining an exceptional mortgage lending experience for the customers we serve.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to become a national mortgage lender with more than 700 employees in 18 states.
In 2014, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender for the fifth year in a row with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.9 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015
- Allison Quartuccio of Denali Realty Group honored with first-ever Volunteer of the year award
- With Holidays Upon Us, BBB Offers Travel Insurance Tips