Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May. They are:
•Ryan Yates, applied engineering and technology;
•Jacob Ritter, art;
•Kyle Higgins, business education;
•Kennedy Evans, communication arts;
•Angela Zindrick, family and consumer sciences;
•Melissa Schweigert, fitness education;
•Nicholas Loden, mathematics;
•Matthew Ciolkosz, music;
•Luke Beringer, science;
•Erika Ludorf, social studies; and
•Christopher Jelden and Ashleigh Xiong, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. John Vondrell Receives Distinguished Service Award
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Learn about Common Core Sept. 20 in Waukesha
- Pre Three Class
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!