Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May. They are:
•Ryan Yates, applied engineering and technology;
•Jacob Ritter, art;
•Kyle Higgins, business education;
•Kennedy Evans, communication arts;
•Angela Zindrick, family and consumer sciences;
•Melissa Schweigert, fitness education;
•Nicholas Loden, mathematics;
•Matthew Ciolkosz, music;
•Luke Beringer, science;
•Erika Ludorf, social studies; and
•Christopher Jelden and Ashleigh Xiong, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Annual Used Book Sale to be Held in September
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition