Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May. They are:
•Ryan Yates, applied engineering and technology;
•Jacob Ritter, art;
•Kyle Higgins, business education;
•Kennedy Evans, communication arts;
•Angela Zindrick, family and consumer sciences;
•Melissa Schweigert, fitness education;
•Nicholas Loden, mathematics;
•Matthew Ciolkosz, music;
•Luke Beringer, science;
•Erika Ludorf, social studies; and
•Christopher Jelden and Ashleigh Xiong, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Adults Skate Too
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Receives Young Engineer of the Year Award
- Gary Dunco Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill