WeatherStone Church New Facility Dedication & Ribbon Cutting
Sunday, June 8, 2014 | 10:30am
New Berlin, WI – WeatherStone Church is honored to dedicate its new facility on Sunday, June 8, 2014, at 10:30am with a Dedication Service and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. Special speakers include the Mayor of New Berlin, David Ament, the Waukesha County Executive, Daniel Vrakas, Wisconsin/Northern Michigan District of the Assemblies of God Superintendent, Rev. Larry Liebe, and Overseer/former Green Bay Packer, Rev. Ken Ellis. Our Dedication Service will be followed by a Western Themed Picnic on our grounds complete with food, petting zoo, pony rides, bouncy house, live band and much more!
WeatherStone’s 25,000 sq. ft. addition, located on Greenfield Ave., includes a new state of the art 1,000 seat auditorium, children’s classrooms, and cafe.
WeatherStone is excited about our presence in the neighborhood and looking forward to many years of serving our community.
About WeatherStone Church
WeatherStone is a life giving church, excited about bringing abundant life to all people.
To be externally focused and see the lost saved, to be culturally relevant without compromising the Word of God, for people to grow in their knowledge and understanding of God, and to encourage and edify our church and community.
1500 S. West Lane (1 block west of Calhoun Rd. on Greenfield Ave.)
New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- September is Alzheimer's month