WeatherStone Church New Facility Dedication & Ribbon Cutting
Sunday, June 8, 2014 | 10:30am
New Berlin, WI – WeatherStone Church is honored to dedicate its new facility on Sunday, June 8, 2014, at 10:30am with a Dedication Service and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. Special speakers include the Mayor of New Berlin, David Ament, the Waukesha County Executive, Daniel Vrakas, Wisconsin/Northern Michigan District of the Assemblies of God Superintendent, Rev. Larry Liebe, and Overseer/former Green Bay Packer, Rev. Ken Ellis. Our Dedication Service will be followed by a Western Themed Picnic on our grounds complete with food, petting zoo, pony rides, bouncy house, live band and much more!
WeatherStone’s 25,000 sq. ft. addition, located on Greenfield Ave., includes a new state of the art 1,000 seat auditorium, children’s classrooms, and cafe.
WeatherStone is excited about our presence in the neighborhood and looking forward to many years of serving our community.
About WeatherStone Church
WeatherStone is a life giving church, excited about bringing abundant life to all people.
To be externally focused and see the lost saved, to be culturally relevant without compromising the Word of God, for people to grow in their knowledge and understanding of God, and to encourage and edify our church and community.
1500 S. West Lane (1 block west of Calhoun Rd. on Greenfield Ave.)
New Berlin, Wisconsin 53151
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program
- Better Public Speaking Open House