Spectrum Communications, an award-winning, industry-recognized telephone answering service and call center located in Brookfield behind Brookfield Square Mall on Executive Drive, is seeking motivated candidates to fill the position of Tele-Services Representative (TSR).
Due to increased demand, we are seeking to fill most shifts in our 24/7 operation, and are considering both full- and part-time applicants.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications:
•Ability to type 45-50 words per minute
•Strong spelling and grammar skills
•Excellent attendance record
•Ability to work weekends and select holidays
•Outgoing and positive personality
•Ability to multi-task
•Bilingual a plus
•The ability to work 3rd shift a plus
•Weekend and holiday premium pay
•Scheduling around your classes/other commitments
•Full benefit plan including health and life insurance and retirement plan
•Paid vacations, including for part-time staff
•A strong, promote-from-within philosophy
We are not a telemarketer; we are a 24/7 inbound telephone answering service and call center. In other words, callers are calling us for assistance.
For further details on the opportunity and the application process, please visit: http://www.spectrumcomm.com/employment
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care