Spectrum Communications, an award-winning, industry-recognized telephone answering service and call center located in Brookfield behind Brookfield Square Mall on Executive Drive, is seeking motivated candidates to fill the position of Tele-Services Representative (TSR).
Due to increased demand, we are seeking to fill most shifts in our 24/7 operation, and are considering both full- and part-time applicants.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications:
•Ability to type 45-50 words per minute
•Strong spelling and grammar skills
•Excellent attendance record
•Ability to work weekends and select holidays
•Outgoing and positive personality
•Ability to multi-task
•Bilingual a plus
•The ability to work 3rd shift a plus
•Weekend and holiday premium pay
•Scheduling around your classes/other commitments
•Full benefit plan including health and life insurance and retirement plan
•Paid vacations, including for part-time staff
•A strong, promote-from-within philosophy
We are not a telemarketer; we are a 24/7 inbound telephone answering service and call center. In other words, callers are calling us for assistance.
For further details on the opportunity and the application process, please visit: http://www.spectrumcomm.com/employment
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Device Workshop
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality