Spectrum Communications, an award-winning, industry-recognized telephone answering service and call center located in Brookfield behind Brookfield Square Mall on Executive Drive, is seeking motivated candidates to fill the position of Tele-Services Representative (TSR).
Due to increased demand, we are seeking to fill most shifts in our 24/7 operation, and are considering both full- and part-time applicants.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications:
•Ability to type 45-50 words per minute
•Strong spelling and grammar skills
•Excellent attendance record
•Ability to work weekends and select holidays
•Outgoing and positive personality
•Ability to multi-task
•Bilingual a plus
•The ability to work 3rd shift a plus
•Weekend and holiday premium pay
•Scheduling around your classes/other commitments
•Full benefit plan including health and life insurance and retirement plan
•Paid vacations, including for part-time staff
•A strong, promote-from-within philosophy
We are not a telemarketer; we are a 24/7 inbound telephone answering service and call center. In other words, callers are calling us for assistance.
For further details on the opportunity and the application process, please visit: http://www.spectrumcomm.com/employment
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event