Spectrum Communications, an award-winning, industry-recognized telephone answering service and call center located in Brookfield behind Brookfield Square Mall on Executive Drive, is seeking motivated candidates to fill the position of Tele-Services Representative (TSR).
Due to increased demand, we are seeking to fill most shifts in our 24/7 operation, and are considering both full- and part-time applicants.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications:
•Ability to type 45-50 words per minute
•Strong spelling and grammar skills
•Excellent attendance record
•Ability to work weekends and select holidays
•Outgoing and positive personality
•Ability to multi-task
•Bilingual a plus
•The ability to work 3rd shift a plus
•Weekend and holiday premium pay
•Scheduling around your classes/other commitments
•Full benefit plan including health and life insurance and retirement plan
•Paid vacations, including for part-time staff
•A strong, promote-from-within philosophy
We are not a telemarketer; we are a 24/7 inbound telephone answering service and call center. In other words, callers are calling us for assistance.
For further details on the opportunity and the application process, please visit: http://www.spectrumcomm.com/employment
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nathan Vaughn, Licensed Professional Land Surveyor, is Appointed to the Wisconsin Land Information Council
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- Callen Says Weatherize Now to Save Energy in Winter
- Four Psychological Traps Investors Should Avoid
- A Vision for Germantown
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting