Waukesha County Park System’s six beaches will open on Saturday, May 31st for the summer. Come play Frisbee, grill out, get a tan, and relax on the beach after a swim. There is so much to see and do, so Get Outside, Get Active!
Enjoy the beach at Fox Brook Park in Brookfield, along a 25-acre lake. It offers a diving dock, beach house, pedal boat rentals and concession stand. Menomonee Park has a 16-acre lake with a diving dock, beach house and concessions stand. Minooka Park, in Waukesha, offers a four-acre pond with a beach house. Enjoy the view of the 16-acre spring-fed pond at Mukwonago Park from the beach and beach house. Muskego Park offers a two-acre swimming pond, beach house and concession stand. Naga-Waukee Park offers many possibilities for summer fun with its boat launch, picnic areas, concession stand and beach along Nagawicka Lake.
Beach hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. everyday, with lifeguards on duty daily. County Park entrance fees are $4.00 daily. Beach use is included in the park entrance fee. Annual park entrance stickers are available for $28 for county residents, $38 for non-county residents and $14.00 for senior citizens.
The following are the Waukesha County beach locations:
• Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield
• Menomonee Park, W220N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls
• Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
• Muskego Park, S83W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego
• Mukwonago Park, S100W31900 C.T.H. LO, Mukwonago
• Naga-Waukee Park, 651 S.T.H 83, Hartland
Follow @WaukeshaCoParks on Twitter for up-to-date beach information throughout the summer.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit waukeshacountyparks.com.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity