Waukesha County Park System’s six beaches will open on Saturday, May 31st for the summer. Come play Frisbee, grill out, get a tan, and relax on the beach after a swim. There is so much to see and do, so Get Outside, Get Active!
Enjoy the beach at Fox Brook Park in Brookfield, along a 25-acre lake. It offers a diving dock, beach house, pedal boat rentals and concession stand. Menomonee Park has a 16-acre lake with a diving dock, beach house and concessions stand. Minooka Park, in Waukesha, offers a four-acre pond with a beach house. Enjoy the view of the 16-acre spring-fed pond at Mukwonago Park from the beach and beach house. Muskego Park offers a two-acre swimming pond, beach house and concession stand. Naga-Waukee Park offers many possibilities for summer fun with its boat launch, picnic areas, concession stand and beach along Nagawicka Lake.
Beach hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. everyday, with lifeguards on duty daily. County Park entrance fees are $4.00 daily. Beach use is included in the park entrance fee. Annual park entrance stickers are available for $28 for county residents, $38 for non-county residents and $14.00 for senior citizens.
The following are the Waukesha County beach locations:
• Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield
• Menomonee Park, W220N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls
• Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
• Muskego Park, S83W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego
• Mukwonago Park, S100W31900 C.T.H. LO, Mukwonago
• Naga-Waukee Park, 651 S.T.H 83, Hartland
Follow @WaukeshaCoParks on Twitter for up-to-date beach information throughout the summer.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit waukeshacountyparks.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2