Waukesha County Park System’s six beaches will open on Saturday, May 31st for the summer. Come play Frisbee, grill out, get a tan, and relax on the beach after a swim. There is so much to see and do, so Get Outside, Get Active!
Enjoy the beach at Fox Brook Park in Brookfield, along a 25-acre lake. It offers a diving dock, beach house, pedal boat rentals and concession stand. Menomonee Park has a 16-acre lake with a diving dock, beach house and concessions stand. Minooka Park, in Waukesha, offers a four-acre pond with a beach house. Enjoy the view of the 16-acre spring-fed pond at Mukwonago Park from the beach and beach house. Muskego Park offers a two-acre swimming pond, beach house and concession stand. Naga-Waukee Park offers many possibilities for summer fun with its boat launch, picnic areas, concession stand and beach along Nagawicka Lake.
Beach hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. everyday, with lifeguards on duty daily. County Park entrance fees are $4.00 daily. Beach use is included in the park entrance fee. Annual park entrance stickers are available for $28 for county residents, $38 for non-county residents and $14.00 for senior citizens.
The following are the Waukesha County beach locations:
• Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield
• Menomonee Park, W220N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls
• Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
• Muskego Park, S83W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego
• Mukwonago Park, S100W31900 C.T.H. LO, Mukwonago
• Naga-Waukee Park, 651 S.T.H 83, Hartland
Follow @WaukeshaCoParks on Twitter for up-to-date beach information throughout the summer.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit waukeshacountyparks.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters
- Tech Trends workshops continue on October 8, 2015 due to exceptional success
- Brookfield Chamber hosts 10th anniversary ribbon-cutting for Absolute Pilates
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post - Disc Herniation
- Dianne Gleixner Teaches Basketry
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates More Than $2,000 to Elmbrook Schools in September
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Trinity UCC Hosting "A Fair for all Seasons" Craft Fair
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers