Roots Country Music, Born of Gin Halls and Juke Joints –
Hank Williams passion, Carter family harmonies, with a little Hee Haw mixed in for good measure. The WhiskeyBelles are an all-female traditional country and Americana trio. The Belles are widely known for captivating shows featuring their own take on obscure vintage-country, americana and folk-revival tunes with their witty originals sprinkled in. They’ve been compared with the Pistol Annies, Dixie Chicks and The Trio (Dolly Parton, Emmy Lou Harris & Linda Ronstadt).The WhiskeyBelles have personalities as big as the Texan skyline - they have a great time on stage, and love to share the fun with their audience.
Join the WhiskeyBelles for a rootin' tootin' good 'ol time at this new Waukesha venue, the Tuscan Hall Wine Cellar.
Located at 409 Delafield St, Tuscan Hall hosts the Wine Cellar Sessions every Thursday Night. Featuring live music, wine flights, ladies specials, martini specials and tasty food. Music starts at 8pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. John Vondrell Receives Distinguished Service Award
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Learn about Common Core Sept. 20 in Waukesha
- Pre Three Class
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!