Roots Country Music, Born of Gin Halls and Juke Joints –
Hank Williams passion, Carter family harmonies, with a little Hee Haw mixed in for good measure. The WhiskeyBelles are an all-female traditional country and Americana trio. The Belles are widely known for captivating shows featuring their own take on obscure vintage-country, americana and folk-revival tunes with their witty originals sprinkled in. They’ve been compared with the Pistol Annies, Dixie Chicks and The Trio (Dolly Parton, Emmy Lou Harris & Linda Ronstadt).The WhiskeyBelles have personalities as big as the Texan skyline - they have a great time on stage, and love to share the fun with their audience.
Join the WhiskeyBelles for a rootin' tootin' good 'ol time at this new Waukesha venue, the Tuscan Hall Wine Cellar.
Located at 409 Delafield St, Tuscan Hall hosts the Wine Cellar Sessions every Thursday Night. Featuring live music, wine flights, ladies specials, martini specials and tasty food. Music starts at 8pm.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening