Put Your Heart on Paper-Memoir Writing
June 16; June 30; July 14; July 28; August 11; August 25
Whether your goal is to preserve memories, compile a collection of stories from your life, or write and publish a memoir, these sessions will get you on your way. You will receive writing prompts, have opportunities to share what you write, and learn to give and receive helpful critiques. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AND ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED. Participants are STRONGLY encouraged to attend all sessions. Led by published author and Brookfield resident Lois Patton.
Contact the Brookfield Public Library at 262-782-4140, option 1. The Library is located at 1900 N. Calhoun Road. www.brookfieldlibrary.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Community Says Goodbye to A Much-Loved Member - Family man and Harley-Davidson executive loses consciousness while in flight
- How to Give An Eleavator Sppech
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Ince By Ince
- Joan Carey To Speak At WINGS Event
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame