Put Your Heart on Paper-Memoir Writing
June 16; June 30; July 14; July 28; August 11; August 25
Whether your goal is to preserve memories, compile a collection of stories from your life, or write and publish a memoir, these sessions will get you on your way. You will receive writing prompts, have opportunities to share what you write, and learn to give and receive helpful critiques. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AND ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED. Participants are STRONGLY encouraged to attend all sessions. Led by published author and Brookfield resident Lois Patton.
Contact the Brookfield Public Library at 262-782-4140, option 1. The Library is located at 1900 N. Calhoun Road. www.brookfieldlibrary.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celtic Expands PR Group with the Addition of Two New Staffers
- First Bank Financial Centre Completes HQ Expansion
- Waukesha BluesFest Set for Aug 8-9 - A Blues-Based Smorgasbord of Regional and National Talent and Local Artisans
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!