Put Your Heart on Paper-Memoir Writing
June 16; June 30; July 14; July 28; August 11; August 25
Whether your goal is to preserve memories, compile a collection of stories from your life, or write and publish a memoir, these sessions will get you on your way. You will receive writing prompts, have opportunities to share what you write, and learn to give and receive helpful critiques. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AND ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED. Participants are STRONGLY encouraged to attend all sessions. Led by published author and Brookfield resident Lois Patton.
Contact the Brookfield Public Library at 262-782-4140, option 1. The Library is located at 1900 N. Calhoun Road. www.brookfieldlibrary.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Annual Used Book Sale to be Held in September
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.