Trinity United Church of Christ to Host Annual Church Picnic & Outdoor Worship
Brookfield, WI (May 19, 2014) Trinity UCC invites the community to Trinity’s annual outdoor contemporary worship service and picnic on Sunday, June 1. The event will be held at Wirth Park, 2585 North Pilgrim Road, shelter #9 at 10:00 a.m. rain or shine.
The contemporary worship service will feature four well-known local musicians; Richie Haning, Mykel Alekzanderh, Doug Kreitzman and Trinity’s Director of Music Mike W. Hetzel. Communion is available to all during worship. Picnic table seating is available or lawn chairs may be brought.
Following worship the fun begins with the annual picnic including grilled hot dogs, hamburgers veggie burgers and brats with additional picnic food, water and lemonade for a free will offering. A variety of games for all ages will begin after lunch including Bingo! All are welcome and bring your friends and neighbors.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an Open and Affirming church and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey you are welcome here.Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial