Jr Lancer Cheer Registration Ongoing NOW through June 1st!
If you were unable to attend our original Registration Fair on May 8th, come on down to WHMS on May 29th anytime between 6:30 - 8pm to meet our coaches, learn about our program, and get fitted for your new Lancer Cheerleading uniform!
Registration for incoming Kindergarten through 8th grade girls and boys is ongoing now through June 1st. All registration forms can be found on our website www.juniorlancercheer.com. On-time registrations will include a complimentary hoodie! In addition, incoming 3rd - 8th grade athletes with on-time registration will be invited to attend a one day cheer camp at no cost, and camp transportation is included!
Competitive Team Tryouts for incoming 6th - 8th grade athletes will take place the week of May 19th. While tryouts will determine placement onto our competitive teams - there are no cuts! EVERYONE MAKES A TEAM!
Tryout clinics will be held on May 19th, 20th, and 21st from 6 - 8pm at Wisconsin Hills Middle School. Participants will learn all materials required for tryouts - a sideline chant, cheer, and dance, as well as proper cheer motions and jump technique. Participants will also have an opportunity to showcase any individual tumbling skills, and also work in small groups for stunting.
Tryouts will be held on May 22nd beginning at 6pm at Wisconsin Hills Middle School. Tryouts times are assigned, and will be shared on May 21st.
For more information, please contact Head Coach Michelle Uhrle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz honored with entry into ActionCOACH Hall of Fame
- FREE Workshop Teaches Eco-friendly Methods
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Operation Forward March to benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- HillYeah! Named a Silver Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Callen Debuts Updated Website