Laura Breyman, Samon Mahas, Jorndan Brantley and Geroldina Zizzo from Hair & Body Solutions Salon and Spa in New Berlin, WI sharpen skills at The Redken Exchange in New York City.
Laura, Samon, Jordan and Geroldina recently upgraded their skills to bring you fresh and exciting salon services.
These four ladies were one of the dedicated salon professionals, who attended
The Redken Exchange overlooking 5th Ave in New York City. Along with other stylists
from around the globe. They learned advanced techniques in hair design and
hair color from leading experts in the salon industry.
The Redken Exchange is the leading resource for learning in the professional salon
industry, so it was a great opportunity for Laura, Samon, Jordan & Geroldina to be there.
Thousands attend from almost every country in the world, making it a great venue for exchanging tips, ideas and techniques with other stylists – as well as for getting the latest information on Redken hair care, hair color and styling products.
Consumers interested in fresh, modern, innovative style or color can call Hair & Body Solutions Salon and Spa at 262.780.2900 to make an appointment.
Salon professionals can call 1.800.545.8157 for more information regarding classes at The Redken Exchange.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Three Professionals Bring New Expertise, Experience to ActionCOACH Business Coaching
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball