Laura Breyman, Samon Mahas, Jorndan Brantley and Geroldina Zizzo from Hair & Body Solutions Salon and Spa in New Berlin, WI sharpen skills at The Redken Exchange in New York City.
Laura, Samon, Jordan and Geroldina recently upgraded their skills to bring you fresh and exciting salon services.
These four ladies were one of the dedicated salon professionals, who attended
The Redken Exchange overlooking 5th Ave in New York City. Along with other stylists
from around the globe. They learned advanced techniques in hair design and
hair color from leading experts in the salon industry.
The Redken Exchange is the leading resource for learning in the professional salon
industry, so it was a great opportunity for Laura, Samon, Jordan & Geroldina to be there.
Thousands attend from almost every country in the world, making it a great venue for exchanging tips, ideas and techniques with other stylists – as well as for getting the latest information on Redken hair care, hair color and styling products.
Consumers interested in fresh, modern, innovative style or color can call Hair & Body Solutions Salon and Spa at 262.780.2900 to make an appointment.
Salon professionals can call 1.800.545.8157 for more information regarding classes at The Redken Exchange.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Four New Summer Music Classes Offered at White House of Music, Waukesha
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters