Sunday • June 8, 2014
10:30am service only (Picnic at Noon)
Food + Activities:
• $5/person OR $20/family (advance)
• $6/PERSON (same day)
• Corn on the cob
• Cowboy beans
• Bluegrass Band
• Pony rides
• Bouncy house
• LARGE Petting zoo with goats, sheep, llama and more (feed on sale for .50)
• New Facility Dedication
• Ribbon Cutting with the Mayor of New Berlin
1500 S. West Lane
New Berlin, WI 53146
Tickets available at:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Hope Stiverson
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Catholic Memorial to hold Open Auditions for the Musical Pajama Game!
- YOUNG BROOKFIELD RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Gnome Little Free Library