LearningRx is hosting an open house Saturday, May 31 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 21075 Swenson Dr., Waukesha.
During the free event, children and parents can learn more about brain training, test their cognitive skills, play brain games and meet LearningRx trainers. The open house also includes prizes from the Learning Shop and Sky Zone and snacks from All Good.
LearningRx specializes in brain training that increases the speed, power and function of the brain and reduces or eliminates learning problems for people of all ages. Using game-like exercises and a 1:1 trainer-to-student ratio, the program capitalizes on the brain’s plasticity to strengthen neural connections and even form new ones.
LearningRx Brookfield was recently awarded “Business of the Year” by the Pewaukee Chamber of Commerce. Kevin Pasqua is the owner and executive director and runs the program with his wife, Jill.
The Pasquas opened LearningRx in Brookfield last February. Prior to that for nearly 30 years, Kevin was an executive with Johnson Controls who led business divisions in Japan, the United States and Canada. Jill is a certified public accountant with 15 years of experience and was with Johnson Controls before becoming an entrepreneur with her husband.
Two years before opening the LearningRx Brookfield location, the Pasquas experienced the benefits of one-on-one brain training. Throughout grade school, their 10-year-old son had been an inconsistent learner. He was smart but had trouble in a number of subjects and struggled with reading and focus.
After researching numerous options, the Pasquas decided to try the LearningRx approach. Their son completed an intense, 24-week LearningRx program that delivered dramatic results. He is now an avid reader who’s consistently in the top of his class and is confident in the classroom.
For more information about LearningRx Brookfield, call 262-395-2250 or visit learningrx.com/milwaukee-brookfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters
- Tech Trends workshops continue on October 8, 2015 due to exceptional success
- Brookfield Chamber hosts 10th anniversary ribbon-cutting for Absolute Pilates
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post - Disc Herniation
- Dianne Gleixner Teaches Basketry
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates More Than $2,000 to Elmbrook Schools in September
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Trinity UCC Hosting "A Fair for all Seasons" Craft Fair
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers