Soerens Ford of Brookfield will be celebrating
97 years of business this weekend. While their official anniversary is not until Monday, May 19th, they are ready to get the party started! , On Thursday May 15,the fun begins! And continues through the weekend! They will be hosting a tent sale.
Customers who purchase a new or used vehicle during the Tent Sale will enjoy
fun, food, prizes and the great feeling that comes with contributing to a
worthy cause. For every vehicle purchased during these three days, Soerens will
donate $97 towards the purchase of a child car seat in partnership with Safe
Babies Healthy Families of Waukesha County.
Safe Babies Healthy Families teams with new parents to provide vital education, support and resources necessary to create a healthy, safe and vibrant early-learning environment for their children. By providing hands-on support and step-by-step instruction, Safe Babies Healthy Families staff is able to teach parents how they can be a positive influence and help their children to reach their full potential.
What a great win-win for you and the kids!
Bring your family and friends this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to The Home
of the Nice Guys! Celebrate 97 years of Soerens Ford! Soerens Ford is located at 189th and Capitol in Brookfield.
Safe Babies Healthy Families is a 501(c(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the well-being and safety of innocent babies and children in our community and driven by its belief that EVERY child deserves a chance to live a life free from abuse, neglect and poverty. Visit www.safebabieshealthyfamilies.org to learn about ways to get involved.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- City of Brookfield's Winter/Spring Activity Registration, January 10, 2015
- Merry Christmas to the World!