Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for April. They are:
•Bradley Biswell and Nicholas Fricano, applied engineering and technology;
•Tora Kozic, art;
•Colleen Coady, business education;
•Danny Baker, communication arts;
•Rebecca Leibiger, family and consumer sciences;
•Samuel Herriges, fitness education;
•Colton Heisdorf, mathematics;
•Chloe Mcpherson, music;
•Sara Vilkkila, science;
•Scott Patnode, social studies; and
•Brendan Schlaman, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County