The City of Brookfield's Flag Football program registration begins May 19, 2014 and continues until July 7, 2014. The Flag Football program is open to all residents of the Elmbrook School District in grades 3-6. Residents are any individuals residing with the City of Brookfield limits. Elmbrook School District Residents (EBSD) are any individuals residing within the EBSD limits. Non-residents of the Elmbrook School District may apply to register. Participants must enroll into the grade level they will be in the 2014/15 school year.
Flag Football is designed to provide children an opportunity for children to actively participate in and learn the game of football while developing their athletic skills. The focus of this program is on enjoyment of the game, participation, and skill development under conditions favorable to their age and skill level. There will be separate leagues for the 3rd and 4th grades, provided there are sufficient player registrations and separate leagues for 5th and 6th grades based on registration. Teams will meet one or two days per week to practice/scrimmage/play. All games will be played on Saturdays, from September 6 through October 11, 2014. Practices will take place on weekday evenings.
Registration is on-line, by mail and in-person. Detailed instructions for the online registration process are listed on the City web site. Mail-in Registration: A registration form is available on the City web site that can be downloaded. Complete the form and mail the form with a check to our office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Mining Standoff Movie Friday, November 14 7pm
- Free Medicare Workshop
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members