The Milwaukee Festival Brass will present “Impressions of Cornwall” on Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. at St. John’s Lutheran Church, 20275 Davidson Road in Brookfield, WI. Tickets are $12, or $9 for seniors and students. Group rates are available. For more information, please visit mfbrass.org.
Fresh off its second place finish at the 2014 North American Brass Band Championships, the award-winning Milwaukee Festival Brass will present “Impressions of Cornwall,” the final concert of its 2013-2014 season. This program is designed to take listeners on a musical journey, visiting the sights and sounds, the people and places of England’s southwest corner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned