The Menomonee Falls CE&Rec Department in conjunction with the Germantown Park and Recreation Department is again offering coed flag rugby this summer for children entering 3-9th grade as of fall.
Instead of the rough and physical nature of tackle rugby, flag rugby is non-contact version that has easy to learn rules to speed up the action and encourage scoring. Unlike Flag Football, there is constant action and everyone gets to pass and run with the ball.
If you would like to give rugby a try, there is a FREE trial class on Wednesday, June 4th from 4-5:15pm at Menomonee Falls North Middle School. For more information and to register please visit fallsrec.org, gtownrec.com, or call 262-255-8460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry