The Menomonee Falls CE&Rec Department in conjunction with the Germantown Park and Recreation Department is again offering coed flag rugby this summer for children entering 3-9th grade as of fall.
Instead of the rough and physical nature of tackle rugby, flag rugby is non-contact version that has easy to learn rules to speed up the action and encourage scoring. Unlike Flag Football, there is constant action and everyone gets to pass and run with the ball.
If you would like to give rugby a try, there is a FREE trial class on Wednesday, June 4th from 4-5:15pm at Menomonee Falls North Middle School. For more information and to register please visit fallsrec.org, gtownrec.com, or call 262-255-8460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care