The Menomonee Falls CE&Rec Department in conjunction with the Germantown Park and Recreation Department is again offering coed flag rugby this summer for children entering 3-9th grade as of fall.
Instead of the rough and physical nature of tackle rugby, flag rugby is non-contact version that has easy to learn rules to speed up the action and encourage scoring. Unlike Flag Football, there is constant action and everyone gets to pass and run with the ball.
If you would like to give rugby a try, there is a FREE trial class on Wednesday, June 4th from 4-5:15pm at Menomonee Falls North Middle School. For more information and to register please visit fallsrec.org, gtownrec.com, or call 262-255-8460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Brookfield Chamber hosts ribbon-cutting for new member, Mike Savelkoul of Edward Jones
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Christmas at the Horse
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!