The Menomonee Falls CE&Rec Department in conjunction with the Germantown Park and Recreation Department is again offering coed flag rugby this summer for children entering 3-9th grade as of fall.
Instead of the rough and physical nature of tackle rugby, flag rugby is non-contact version that has easy to learn rules to speed up the action and encourage scoring. Unlike Flag Football, there is constant action and everyone gets to pass and run with the ball.
If you would like to give rugby a try, there is a FREE trial class on Wednesday, June 4th from 4-5:15pm at Menomonee Falls North Middle School. For more information and to register please visit fallsrec.org, gtownrec.com, or call 262-255-8460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness