Care Wisconsin is having an open house May 23, 2014, from 9 - 11 a.m. at our Care Wisconsin Waukesha office. You'll have a chance to see our new office suite on the first floor. We are also celebrating offering Family Care in Waukesha County for more than 5 years.
The open house will be held at:
N19 W24075 Riverwood Drive, Suite 110
Waukesha, WI 53188
Drop in anytime during this time for some snacks and to meet with Care Wisconsin staff.
Care Wisconsin is a nonprofit managed care organization specializing in publicly funded programs that integrate health and long-term care services. Since 1976, we have been filling gaps and helping people in our community who are most at risk – low income frail elders and adults with disabilities – through the coordination of health and long-term care services.
Our mission is to promote the quality of life of our communities by empowering others and working together to creatively solve unique health and long term care needs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry