Care Wisconsin is having an open house May 23, 2014, from 9 - 11 a.m. at our Care Wisconsin Waukesha office. You'll have a chance to see our new office suite on the first floor. We are also celebrating offering Family Care in Waukesha County for more than 5 years.
The open house will be held at:
N19 W24075 Riverwood Drive, Suite 110
Waukesha, WI 53188
Drop in anytime during this time for some snacks and to meet with Care Wisconsin staff.
Care Wisconsin is a nonprofit managed care organization specializing in publicly funded programs that integrate health and long-term care services. Since 1976, we have been filling gaps and helping people in our community who are most at risk – low income frail elders and adults with disabilities – through the coordination of health and long-term care services.
Our mission is to promote the quality of life of our communities by empowering others and working together to creatively solve unique health and long term care needs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jazz Night at the Ike Cafe
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Ike Bites at Purloin Studio
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help.
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience