Care Wisconsin is having an open house May 23, 2014, from 9 - 11 a.m. at our Care Wisconsin Waukesha office. You'll have a chance to see our new office suite on the first floor. We are also celebrating offering Family Care in Waukesha County for more than 5 years.
The open house will be held at:
N19 W24075 Riverwood Drive, Suite 110
Waukesha, WI 53188
Drop in anytime during this time for some snacks and to meet with Care Wisconsin staff.
Care Wisconsin is a nonprofit managed care organization specializing in publicly funded programs that integrate health and long-term care services. Since 1976, we have been filling gaps and helping people in our community who are most at risk – low income frail elders and adults with disabilities – through the coordination of health and long-term care services.
Our mission is to promote the quality of life of our communities by empowering others and working together to creatively solve unique health and long term care needs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015
- Allison Quartuccio of Denali Realty Group honored with first-ever Volunteer of the year award
- With Holidays Upon Us, BBB Offers Travel Insurance Tips