John and Phyllis Budde (nee Schwoch) celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on May 1, 2014.
The couple has lived in Brookfield for more than 50 years and are longtime members of St. John Vianney Parish, where they celebrated a mass on May 1st. That was followed by an event with family at Bravo Cucina on May 2nd and a celebration with family and friends at their home.
They are parents of Jeff (Linda), Sussex; Mark (Kathy), Phoenix; Lori (John) Siracusa, Boston; Sue (Phil) Belair, Greendale; Jay (Sandy), Peoria, AZ; Marie Richert, Scottsdale; Craig (Tomi), Phoenix; Lisa (Jim) Cerletty, Brookfield. They are grandparents of Heather Jachimek, Jamie Bearg, Brad Budde, Amy and Jonathan Siracusa, Lauren and Jessie Belair, Michelle Suppes, Allie and Abby Budde, Alex and Brett Budde and Nathan Cerletty.They are the great grandparents of Hayden, Crue and Tatum Bearg.
"Jack" retired as the manager of the City of Brookfield Water Treatment Plant and Phyllis retired as Brookfield Elementary Principal Assistant.
The couple was married May 1, 1954 at St. Peter's Church, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22