John and Phyllis Budde (nee Schwoch) celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on May 1, 2014.
The couple has lived in Brookfield for more than 50 years and are longtime members of St. John Vianney Parish, where they celebrated a mass on May 1st. That was followed by an event with family at Bravo Cucina on May 2nd and a celebration with family and friends at their home.
They are parents of Jeff (Linda), Sussex; Mark (Kathy), Phoenix; Lori (John) Siracusa, Boston; Sue (Phil) Belair, Greendale; Jay (Sandy), Peoria, AZ; Marie Richert, Scottsdale; Craig (Tomi), Phoenix; Lisa (Jim) Cerletty, Brookfield. They are grandparents of Heather Jachimek, Jamie Bearg, Brad Budde, Amy and Jonathan Siracusa, Lauren and Jessie Belair, Michelle Suppes, Allie and Abby Budde, Alex and Brett Budde and Nathan Cerletty.They are the great grandparents of Hayden, Crue and Tatum Bearg.
"Jack" retired as the manager of the City of Brookfield Water Treatment Plant and Phyllis retired as Brookfield Elementary Principal Assistant.
The couple was married May 1, 1954 at St. Peter's Church, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help