John and Phyllis Budde (nee Schwoch) celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on May 1, 2014.
The couple has lived in Brookfield for more than 50 years and are longtime members of St. John Vianney Parish, where they celebrated a mass on May 1st. That was followed by an event with family at Bravo Cucina on May 2nd and a celebration with family and friends at their home.
They are parents of Jeff (Linda), Sussex; Mark (Kathy), Phoenix; Lori (John) Siracusa, Boston; Sue (Phil) Belair, Greendale; Jay (Sandy), Peoria, AZ; Marie Richert, Scottsdale; Craig (Tomi), Phoenix; Lisa (Jim) Cerletty, Brookfield. They are grandparents of Heather Jachimek, Jamie Bearg, Brad Budde, Amy and Jonathan Siracusa, Lauren and Jessie Belair, Michelle Suppes, Allie and Abby Budde, Alex and Brett Budde and Nathan Cerletty.They are the great grandparents of Hayden, Crue and Tatum Bearg.
"Jack" retired as the manager of the City of Brookfield Water Treatment Plant and Phyllis retired as Brookfield Elementary Principal Assistant.
The couple was married May 1, 1954 at St. Peter's Church, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 Board of Directors
- Tis the Season Event to Benefit The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Brookfield Civic Band and Chorus Winter Concert