John and Phyllis Budde (nee Schwoch) celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on May 1, 2014.
The couple has lived in Brookfield for more than 50 years and are longtime members of St. John Vianney Parish, where they celebrated a mass on May 1st. That was followed by an event with family at Bravo Cucina on May 2nd and a celebration with family and friends at their home.
They are parents of Jeff (Linda), Sussex; Mark (Kathy), Phoenix; Lori (John) Siracusa, Boston; Sue (Phil) Belair, Greendale; Jay (Sandy), Peoria, AZ; Marie Richert, Scottsdale; Craig (Tomi), Phoenix; Lisa (Jim) Cerletty, Brookfield. They are grandparents of Heather Jachimek, Jamie Bearg, Brad Budde, Amy and Jonathan Siracusa, Lauren and Jessie Belair, Michelle Suppes, Allie and Abby Budde, Alex and Brett Budde and Nathan Cerletty.They are the great grandparents of Hayden, Crue and Tatum Bearg.
"Jack" retired as the manager of the City of Brookfield Water Treatment Plant and Phyllis retired as Brookfield Elementary Principal Assistant.
The couple was married May 1, 1954 at St. Peter's Church, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company