John and Phyllis Budde (nee Schwoch) celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on May 1, 2014.
The couple has lived in Brookfield for more than 50 years and are longtime members of St. John Vianney Parish, where they celebrated a mass on May 1st. That was followed by an event with family at Bravo Cucina on May 2nd and a celebration with family and friends at their home.
They are parents of Jeff (Linda), Sussex; Mark (Kathy), Phoenix; Lori (John) Siracusa, Boston; Sue (Phil) Belair, Greendale; Jay (Sandy), Peoria, AZ; Marie Richert, Scottsdale; Craig (Tomi), Phoenix; Lisa (Jim) Cerletty, Brookfield. They are grandparents of Heather Jachimek, Jamie Bearg, Brad Budde, Amy and Jonathan Siracusa, Lauren and Jessie Belair, Michelle Suppes, Allie and Abby Budde, Alex and Brett Budde and Nathan Cerletty.They are the great grandparents of Hayden, Crue and Tatum Bearg.
"Jack" retired as the manager of the City of Brookfield Water Treatment Plant and Phyllis retired as Brookfield Elementary Principal Assistant.
The couple was married May 1, 1954 at St. Peter's Church, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"