The Youth Group of Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 N. Genesee Street, Delafield, will be holding a rummage sale at the church on Saturday, May 17, from 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. Funds raised in the sale will help enable the youth to attend the National Youth Gathering in Detroit in 2015. Donations for the rummage sale will be accepted on Sunday, May 11, 8-11 a.m., and Mon.-Thurs., May 12-15, 6-8 p.m.
Almost any rummage items in good condition are being accepted, except not being accepted are old tube TVs and tube computer monitors, baby cribs, baby car seats, plumbing fixtures, chemicals, oil, flares or any explosive items, firearms, ammunition, and food items.
Call or text Samantha at 262-719-9160 or e-mail email@example.com for more information about the sale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive