The Youth Group of Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 N. Genesee Street, Delafield, will be holding a rummage sale at the church on Saturday, May 17, from 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. Funds raised in the sale will help enable the youth to attend the National Youth Gathering in Detroit in 2015. Donations for the rummage sale will be accepted on Sunday, May 11, 8-11 a.m., and Mon.-Thurs., May 12-15, 6-8 p.m.
Almost any rummage items in good condition are being accepted, except not being accepted are old tube TVs and tube computer monitors, baby cribs, baby car seats, plumbing fixtures, chemicals, oil, flares or any explosive items, firearms, ammunition, and food items.
Call or text Samantha at 262-719-9160 or e-mail email@example.com for more information about the sale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Judi Murphy of Murphy Associates honored with Chamber Champion Award
- Knapp Chiropractic Adopts A Local Family
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives More than $600 to Two Schools in Second Round of Donations
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County