The Youth Group of Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 N. Genesee Street, Delafield, will be holding a rummage sale at the church on Saturday, May 17, from 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. Funds raised in the sale will help enable the youth to attend the National Youth Gathering in Detroit in 2015. Donations for the rummage sale will be accepted on Sunday, May 11, 8-11 a.m., and Mon.-Thurs., May 12-15, 6-8 p.m.
Almost any rummage items in good condition are being accepted, except not being accepted are old tube TVs and tube computer monitors, baby cribs, baby car seats, plumbing fixtures, chemicals, oil, flares or any explosive items, firearms, ammunition, and food items.
Call or text Samantha at 262-719-9160 or e-mail email@example.com for more information about the sale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Newcastle Place to Host Oktoberfest Celebration
- Germantown Business's Continued Growth
- R.A. Smith National Named a “2015 Best Firms to Work For” in the Nation by Zweig Group
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair