The Youth Group of Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 N. Genesee Street, Delafield, will be holding a rummage sale at the church on Saturday, May 17, from 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. Funds raised in the sale will help enable the youth to attend the National Youth Gathering in Detroit in 2015. Donations for the rummage sale will be accepted on Sunday, May 11, 8-11 a.m., and Mon.-Thurs., May 12-15, 6-8 p.m.
Almost any rummage items in good condition are being accepted, except not being accepted are old tube TVs and tube computer monitors, baby cribs, baby car seats, plumbing fixtures, chemicals, oil, flares or any explosive items, firearms, ammunition, and food items.
Call or text Samantha at 262-719-9160 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the sale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Knapp Chiropractic raises money for Safe Babies Healthy Families at third anniversary event
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- Household Hazardous Waste Special Collection - May 16 and Memorial Day Closings
- MFHS ADVANCED PLACEMENT STUDIO ART EXHIBITION
- Open House at 1212 Bodyworks in Brookfield, Friday 5/8/15 from 3-7pm
- Two Brookfield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- United Way Volunteer Opportunities