C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc., Milwaukee has hired Scott Carpenter as an executive vice president.
Carpenter will develop and manage the Third Party Logistics (3PL) division of C.H. Coakley. These duties encompass maintaining and growing the current interstate van line business and developing comprehensive 3PL services, including less than truckload, full truckload, freight forwarding - first/final mile solutions, and advanced local, national and global warehouse solutions.
“Moving forward, C.H. Coakley’s logistics focus will be straightforward and based on a single premise: learn our customers’ business so we can innovate and develop the best possible solutions to meet their needs,” says Carpenter. “It’s the ability to expertly provide transportation and warehouse services that exceed what is offered by our competition. With quality 3PL service offerings, C.H. Coakley will be a true ‘single source’ for our clients.”
Carpenter’s most recent logistics project was with Texas based Tech Trans, where he specialized in value-added freight transportation of medical equipment. During his 20 years of service, Carpenter helped grow the business on a national level from less than a $1 million company to a $60 million business.
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The firm has eight divisions; 3PL, warehouse & distribution, commercial moving, records archives, secure data services, micro-graphics, printing, and portable storage. C.H. Coakley, along with its Mayflower moving division, provides a single-source solution for 3PL, business operations, records management, commercial moving, and storage needs and has served over 1000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Mr. Charles H. Coakley in 1978. For more information, visit www.CHcoakley.com, check out our Facebook page or call 414-372-7000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned