C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc., Milwaukee has hired Scott Carpenter as an executive vice president.
Carpenter will develop and manage the Third Party Logistics (3PL) division of C.H. Coakley. These duties encompass maintaining and growing the current interstate van line business and developing comprehensive 3PL services, including less than truckload, full truckload, freight forwarding - first/final mile solutions, and advanced local, national and global warehouse solutions.
“Moving forward, C.H. Coakley’s logistics focus will be straightforward and based on a single premise: learn our customers’ business so we can innovate and develop the best possible solutions to meet their needs,” says Carpenter. “It’s the ability to expertly provide transportation and warehouse services that exceed what is offered by our competition. With quality 3PL service offerings, C.H. Coakley will be a true ‘single source’ for our clients.”
Carpenter’s most recent logistics project was with Texas based Tech Trans, where he specialized in value-added freight transportation of medical equipment. During his 20 years of service, Carpenter helped grow the business on a national level from less than a $1 million company to a $60 million business.
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The firm has eight divisions; 3PL, warehouse & distribution, commercial moving, records archives, secure data services, micro-graphics, printing, and portable storage. C.H. Coakley, along with its Mayflower moving division, provides a single-source solution for 3PL, business operations, records management, commercial moving, and storage needs and has served over 1000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Mr. Charles H. Coakley in 1978. For more information, visit www.CHcoakley.com, check out our Facebook page or call 414-372-7000.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity