C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc., Milwaukee has hired Scott Carpenter as an executive vice president.
Carpenter will develop and manage the Third Party Logistics (3PL) division of C.H. Coakley. These duties encompass maintaining and growing the current interstate van line business and developing comprehensive 3PL services, including less than truckload, full truckload, freight forwarding - first/final mile solutions, and advanced local, national and global warehouse solutions.
“Moving forward, C.H. Coakley’s logistics focus will be straightforward and based on a single premise: learn our customers’ business so we can innovate and develop the best possible solutions to meet their needs,” says Carpenter. “It’s the ability to expertly provide transportation and warehouse services that exceed what is offered by our competition. With quality 3PL service offerings, C.H. Coakley will be a true ‘single source’ for our clients.”
Carpenter’s most recent logistics project was with Texas based Tech Trans, where he specialized in value-added freight transportation of medical equipment. During his 20 years of service, Carpenter helped grow the business on a national level from less than a $1 million company to a $60 million business.
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The firm has eight divisions; 3PL, warehouse & distribution, commercial moving, records archives, secure data services, micro-graphics, printing, and portable storage. C.H. Coakley, along with its Mayflower moving division, provides a single-source solution for 3PL, business operations, records management, commercial moving, and storage needs and has served over 1000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Mr. Charles H. Coakley in 1978. For more information, visit www.CHcoakley.com, check out our Facebook page or call 414-372-7000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help