TV/radio host, author and gardening expert Melinda Myers Will Present Easy & Affordable Landscape Makeovers at The Schauer Center on Sat., May 10!
On Saturday, May 10 at 9 a.m. gardening expert, TV/radio host and author Melinda Myers will present Easy and Affordable Landscape Makeovers at the Schauer Center in Hartland. The seminar is presented by the Hartford Garden Club and will benefit the club's downtown river banks project.
"Now is the perfect time to start thinking about how best to transform your landscape," said Myers. "With such a long harsh winter, I think gardeners are going to be extra motivated this year to get out and make improvements to their landscapes." Myers explained that she'll share information on how to transform a landscape into a welcome retreat, entertainment center or just a beautiful space to view without taking up a lot of time and energy. "Changing the layout, adding some key plants and new plant introductions, incorporating containers and fine-tuning your maintenance practices can make a big difference in the beauty and enjoyment of your landscape," explained Myers.
Melinda Myers will be available to answer questions and sign books afterwards the seminar.
Tickets for the event are on sale now for $12 at the Schauer Art Center. Click here to purchase your tickets online -
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celtic Expands PR Group with the Addition of Two New Staffers
- First Bank Financial Centre Completes HQ Expansion
- Waukesha BluesFest Set for Aug 8-9 - A Blues-Based Smorgasbord of Regional and National Talent and Local Artisans
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!