TV/radio host, author and gardening expert Melinda Myers Will Present Easy & Affordable Landscape Makeovers at The Schauer Center on Sat., May 10!
On Saturday, May 10 at 9 a.m. gardening expert, TV/radio host and author Melinda Myers will present Easy and Affordable Landscape Makeovers at the Schauer Center in Hartland. The seminar is presented by the Hartford Garden Club and will benefit the club's downtown river banks project.
"Now is the perfect time to start thinking about how best to transform your landscape," said Myers. "With such a long harsh winter, I think gardeners are going to be extra motivated this year to get out and make improvements to their landscapes." Myers explained that she'll share information on how to transform a landscape into a welcome retreat, entertainment center or just a beautiful space to view without taking up a lot of time and energy. "Changing the layout, adding some key plants and new plant introductions, incorporating containers and fine-tuning your maintenance practices can make a big difference in the beauty and enjoyment of your landscape," explained Myers.
Melinda Myers will be available to answer questions and sign books afterwards the seminar.
Tickets for the event are on sale now for $12 at the Schauer Art Center. Click here to purchase your tickets online -
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer