Wisconsin Council of Administrators of Special Services (WCASS) selected Hamilton School District Special Services Supervisor Mardi Freeman as its 2014 Administrator of the Year. Nominated by fellow special education directors from Waukesha County, Freeman was presented with the award April 10 in recognition of her exemplary work on behalf of students with special needs.
Freeman has been a member of the WCASS conference committee and state executive board since 2006. For the past six years she was the WCASS representative for CESA #1. Her nominators said she kept them well-informed and expressed their needs at the state level. She presented at three WCASS conferences and recently at a national conference.
Her nominators noted that Freeman can be counted on to have answers and develop prototypes that she shared with others.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event