Wisconsin Council of Administrators of Special Services (WCASS) selected Hamilton School District Special Services Supervisor Mardi Freeman as its 2014 Administrator of the Year. Nominated by fellow special education directors from Waukesha County, Freeman was presented with the award April 10 in recognition of her exemplary work on behalf of students with special needs.
Freeman has been a member of the WCASS conference committee and state executive board since 2006. For the past six years she was the WCASS representative for CESA #1. Her nominators said she kept them well-informed and expressed their needs at the state level. She presented at three WCASS conferences and recently at a national conference.
Her nominators noted that Freeman can be counted on to have answers and develop prototypes that she shared with others.
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016
- Toomas Mitt and TBG Networks change direction of company; introduces POM services