Wisconsin Council of Administrators of Special Services (WCASS) selected Hamilton School District Special Services Supervisor Mardi Freeman as its 2014 Administrator of the Year. Nominated by fellow special education directors from Waukesha County, Freeman was presented with the award April 10 in recognition of her exemplary work on behalf of students with special needs.
Freeman has been a member of the WCASS conference committee and state executive board since 2006. For the past six years she was the WCASS representative for CESA #1. Her nominators said she kept them well-informed and expressed their needs at the state level. She presented at three WCASS conferences and recently at a national conference.
Her nominators noted that Freeman can be counted on to have answers and develop prototypes that she shared with others.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Newcastle Place to Host Oktoberfest Celebration
- Germantown Business's Continued Growth
- R.A. Smith National Named a “2015 Best Firms to Work For” in the Nation by Zweig Group
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair