Wisconsin Council of Administrators of Special Services (WCASS) selected Hamilton School District Special Services Supervisor Mardi Freeman as its 2014 Administrator of the Year. Nominated by fellow special education directors from Waukesha County, Freeman was presented with the award April 10 in recognition of her exemplary work on behalf of students with special needs.
Freeman has been a member of the WCASS conference committee and state executive board since 2006. For the past six years she was the WCASS representative for CESA #1. Her nominators said she kept them well-informed and expressed their needs at the state level. She presented at three WCASS conferences and recently at a national conference.
Her nominators noted that Freeman can be counted on to have answers and develop prototypes that she shared with others.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Brookfield Civic Band and Chorus Winter Concert
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Care Right Inc. Brings “Senior Solutions” to Brookfield, Southeastern Wisconsin