The Wisconsin Singers is excited to bring its newest show, Hot! Hot! Hot!, to Pilgrim Park Middle School Gym on May 1st at 7:00 PM. The concert will feature opening performances by Pilgrim Pizzazz, Wisconsin Hills Showcase Singers, and Vocal Collective. Brookfield East High School graduate John Meurer will return to his hometown as a member of the Wisconsin Singers band.
“It is so rewarding to show local students what Singers is truly about,” John Meurer, keyboardist for this year’s troupe, said. “I’m so glad I get to travel to Brookfield and show these kids that anything is possible in the performance field.”
Wisconsin Singers is made up of UW-Madison’s most talented singers, dancers, and instrumentalists. The Singers is a renowned show group in the nation and travels across country to perform for over 50,000 people each year.
Hot! Hot! Hot! was arranged by writers from The Sing Off! and staged by Broadway choreographers. The 90-minute show features songs from timeless legends like Frank Sinatra and John Denver, chart-topping tunes by pop icons from Justin Timberlake to Beyoncé, and something for the kids to enjoy with selections from Peter Pan and Barney.
For one evening only, the Wisconsin Singers will light up the stage in Brookfield with an unforgettable performance. Get your tickets now before the show sells out!
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students and seniors. Purchase tickets at participating schools, by calling 608.886.6801 or online at www.wisconsinsingers.com/brookfield.
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.