The Wisconsin Singers is excited to bring its newest show, Hot! Hot! Hot!, to Pilgrim Park Middle School Gym on May 1st at 7:00 PM. The concert will feature opening performances by Pilgrim Pizzazz, Wisconsin Hills Showcase Singers, and Vocal Collective. Brookfield East High School graduate John Meurer will return to his hometown as a member of the Wisconsin Singers band.
“It is so rewarding to show local students what Singers is truly about,” John Meurer, keyboardist for this year’s troupe, said. “I’m so glad I get to travel to Brookfield and show these kids that anything is possible in the performance field.”
Wisconsin Singers is made up of UW-Madison’s most talented singers, dancers, and instrumentalists. The Singers is a renowned show group in the nation and travels across country to perform for over 50,000 people each year.
Hot! Hot! Hot! was arranged by writers from The Sing Off! and staged by Broadway choreographers. The 90-minute show features songs from timeless legends like Frank Sinatra and John Denver, chart-topping tunes by pop icons from Justin Timberlake to Beyoncé, and something for the kids to enjoy with selections from Peter Pan and Barney.
For one evening only, the Wisconsin Singers will light up the stage in Brookfield with an unforgettable performance. Get your tickets now before the show sells out!
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students and seniors. Purchase tickets at participating schools, by calling 608.886.6801 or online at www.wisconsinsingers.com/brookfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help