The Wisconsin Singers is excited to bring its newest show, Hot! Hot! Hot!, to Pilgrim Park Middle School Gym on May 1st at 7:00 PM. The concert will feature opening performances by Pilgrim Pizzazz, Wisconsin Hills Showcase Singers, and Vocal Collective. Brookfield East High School graduate John Meurer will return to his hometown as a member of the Wisconsin Singers band.
“It is so rewarding to show local students what Singers is truly about,” John Meurer, keyboardist for this year’s troupe, said. “I’m so glad I get to travel to Brookfield and show these kids that anything is possible in the performance field.”
Wisconsin Singers is made up of UW-Madison’s most talented singers, dancers, and instrumentalists. The Singers is a renowned show group in the nation and travels across country to perform for over 50,000 people each year.
Hot! Hot! Hot! was arranged by writers from The Sing Off! and staged by Broadway choreographers. The 90-minute show features songs from timeless legends like Frank Sinatra and John Denver, chart-topping tunes by pop icons from Justin Timberlake to Beyoncé, and something for the kids to enjoy with selections from Peter Pan and Barney.
For one evening only, the Wisconsin Singers will light up the stage in Brookfield with an unforgettable performance. Get your tickets now before the show sells out!
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students and seniors. Purchase tickets at participating schools, by calling 608.886.6801 or online at www.wisconsinsingers.com/brookfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program
- Better Public Speaking Open House