One of the Brookfield Public Library's most popular programs, Read It and Eat, has openings for a few more particpants! Read It and Eat meets at various times throughout the year and combines a lively book discussion with a meal inspired by the work being discussed.
The book being read for this meeting is "Johnny Got His Gun" and the food being served is described as "rations, drinks, and dessert" in keeping with the WWI theme of the event. Dinner and discussion is on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, from 6 pm to 8 pm in the Brookfield Public Library's Community Room at 1900 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
Registration is required for this free program. Contact the Brookfield Public Library Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions. This program is generously sponsored by the Friends of the Brookfield Public Library.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity