One of the Brookfield Public Library's most popular programs, Read It and Eat, has openings for a few more particpants! Read It and Eat meets at various times throughout the year and combines a lively book discussion with a meal inspired by the work being discussed.
The book being read for this meeting is "Johnny Got His Gun" and the food being served is described as "rations, drinks, and dessert" in keeping with the WWI theme of the event. Dinner and discussion is on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, from 6 pm to 8 pm in the Brookfield Public Library's Community Room at 1900 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
Registration is required for this free program. Contact the Brookfield Public Library Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions. This program is generously sponsored by the Friends of the Brookfield Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. John Vondrell Receives Distinguished Service Award
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Learn about Common Core Sept. 20 in Waukesha
- Pre Three Class
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!