One of the Brookfield Public Library's most popular programs, Read It and Eat, has openings for a few more particpants! Read It and Eat meets at various times throughout the year and combines a lively book discussion with a meal inspired by the work being discussed.
The book being read for this meeting is "Johnny Got His Gun" and the food being served is described as "rations, drinks, and dessert" in keeping with the WWI theme of the event. Dinner and discussion is on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, from 6 pm to 8 pm in the Brookfield Public Library's Community Room at 1900 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
Registration is required for this free program. Contact the Brookfield Public Library Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions. This program is generously sponsored by the Friends of the Brookfield Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- Local Resident Volunteering At Sunset Playhouse
- Fox Brook Park open during Barker Road Construction
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- Autumn Harvest Bowl - Disc Golf Tournament for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- Huge Church Rummage Sale