One of the Brookfield Public Library's most popular programs, Read It and Eat, has openings for a few more particpants! Read It and Eat meets at various times throughout the year and combines a lively book discussion with a meal inspired by the work being discussed.
The book being read for this meeting is "Johnny Got His Gun" and the food being served is described as "rations, drinks, and dessert" in keeping with the WWI theme of the event. Dinner and discussion is on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, from 6 pm to 8 pm in the Brookfield Public Library's Community Room at 1900 N. Calhoun Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
Registration is required for this free program. Contact the Brookfield Public Library Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions. This program is generously sponsored by the Friends of the Brookfield Public Library.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1