Olson’s Outdoor Power in Muskego Hosts First Appearance of Milwaukee Brewers-Autographed Lawn Mower
Briggs & Stratton-donated Simplicity mower to benefit Koos For Kids Foundation
The first opportunity for Milwaukee baseball fans to get a look at a one-of-a-kind Simplicity mower autographed by the entire Milwaukee Brewers baseball team – including baseball legend Bob Uecker - is this week at Olson’s Outdoor Power Equipment in Muskego.
Better yet, this custom-painted 27hp Briggs & Stratton engine, 52-inch commercial fabricated mowing deck Simplicity Broodmoor riding mower will be raffled off to enhance the lives of terminally ill and disadvantaged children in southeast Wisconsin. Proceeds will benefit the Koos For Kids Foundation, a charity started by Racine, Wis. native and Milwaukee Brewers bullpen catcher Marcus “Koos” Hanel.
The Brigggs & Stratton Corporation donated the mower, valued at $5,300. The custom blue and gold paint job by A-1 Auto Body of Racine includes an eye-catching Miller Park mural and Brewers logos surrounded by players autographs.
The top-of-the-line Simplicity Broadmoor mower has custom lawn rollers constructed from baseball bats, and even has a matching pull-behind trailer complete with a Hank the Dog photo.
Baseball fans can get an up close look and purchase $5.00 raffle tickets at Olson’s Outdoor Power while the mower is on display, Monday April 20th through Thursday, May 1st.
Olson’s Outdoor Power Equipment is located at S63 W14323 College Avenue in Muskego, with details on their website, www.olsonspower.com.
About Koos For Kids Foundation: Racine, Wis. native and Milwaukee Brewers bullpen catcher Marcus “Koos” Hanel formed “Koos For Kids” in 2004 to enhance the lives of terminally ill and disadvantaged children in Southeast Wisconsin. Over the years, the foundation has raised funds to purchase items including laptops, zoo passes, airline tickets and puppies; whatever makes their lives a little brighter. Visit www.koosforkids.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- LifeTime OB-GYN Joins Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network
- Lutheran Home Foundation Appoints Brookfield Resident to Board
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners