Olson’s Outdoor Power in Muskego Hosts First Appearance of Milwaukee Brewers-Autographed Lawn Mower
Briggs & Stratton-donated Simplicity mower to benefit Koos For Kids Foundation
The first opportunity for Milwaukee baseball fans to get a look at a one-of-a-kind Simplicity mower autographed by the entire Milwaukee Brewers baseball team – including baseball legend Bob Uecker - is this week at Olson’s Outdoor Power Equipment in Muskego.
Better yet, this custom-painted 27hp Briggs & Stratton engine, 52-inch commercial fabricated mowing deck Simplicity Broodmoor riding mower will be raffled off to enhance the lives of terminally ill and disadvantaged children in southeast Wisconsin. Proceeds will benefit the Koos For Kids Foundation, a charity started by Racine, Wis. native and Milwaukee Brewers bullpen catcher Marcus “Koos” Hanel.
The Brigggs & Stratton Corporation donated the mower, valued at $5,300. The custom blue and gold paint job by A-1 Auto Body of Racine includes an eye-catching Miller Park mural and Brewers logos surrounded by players autographs.
The top-of-the-line Simplicity Broadmoor mower has custom lawn rollers constructed from baseball bats, and even has a matching pull-behind trailer complete with a Hank the Dog photo.
Baseball fans can get an up close look and purchase $5.00 raffle tickets at Olson’s Outdoor Power while the mower is on display, Monday April 20th through Thursday, May 1st.
Olson’s Outdoor Power Equipment is located at S63 W14323 College Avenue in Muskego, with details on their website, www.olsonspower.com.
About Koos For Kids Foundation: Racine, Wis. native and Milwaukee Brewers bullpen catcher Marcus “Koos” Hanel formed “Koos For Kids” in 2004 to enhance the lives of terminally ill and disadvantaged children in Southeast Wisconsin. Over the years, the foundation has raised funds to purchase items including laptops, zoo passes, airline tickets and puppies; whatever makes their lives a little brighter. Visit www.koosforkids.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help