The Menomonee Falls Public Library will hold its annual spring book sale May 1-3 in the library’s Meeting Room. Doors will open at 9AM each day and will close at 8:30 PM on Thursday, May 1 and at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday, May 2 and 3.
Hardcover and paperback books, videos, books on cassette, and DVDs for children and adults will be offered for sale. While most items will cost 25 cents each or 5 for $1, some will be specially marked. On Saturday, May 3, unmarked items will sell for 10 cents each or a “baker’s dozen” (13) for $1.
The library is located at W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information, call (262) 532-8927 or 532-8901.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year