The Menomonee Falls Public Library will hold its annual spring book sale May 1-3 in the library’s Meeting Room. Doors will open at 9AM each day and will close at 8:30 PM on Thursday, May 1 and at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday, May 2 and 3.
Hardcover and paperback books, videos, books on cassette, and DVDs for children and adults will be offered for sale. While most items will cost 25 cents each or 5 for $1, some will be specially marked. On Saturday, May 3, unmarked items will sell for 10 cents each or a “baker’s dozen” (13) for $1.
The library is located at W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information, call (262) 532-8927 or 532-8901.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry