The Menomonee Falls Public Library will hold its annual spring book sale May 1-3 in the library’s Meeting Room. Doors will open at 9AM each day and will close at 8:30 PM on Thursday, May 1 and at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday, May 2 and 3.
Hardcover and paperback books, videos, books on cassette, and DVDs for children and adults will be offered for sale. While most items will cost 25 cents each or 5 for $1, some will be specially marked. On Saturday, May 3, unmarked items will sell for 10 cents each or a “baker’s dozen” (13) for $1.
The library is located at W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information, call (262) 532-8927 or 532-8901.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Christ the King To Host Rummage Sale June 27
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Receives Wisconsin Family Business of the Year Award
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening