The Brookfield Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry will be conducting on-line and in-person registration for Adult and Youth programs and Summer Camp beginning May 3, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. In-person registration will be held in the Senior Community Center in Brookfield’s City Hall. Please note: Parking will be limited due to Farmer’s Market. Additional parking is available at Brookfield Central High School or at the Public Safety Building.
The Summer Activity Guide, which lists the programs and activities that will be offered, is mailed to all Brookfield Residents during April. Additional copies may be obtained at the Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department and the Brookfield Public Library. You can also find it on our website, www.ci.brookfield.wi.us. For more information contact the Parks, Recreation, & Forestry Department at (262) 796-6675.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Three Professionals Bring New Expertise, Experience to ActionCOACH Business Coaching