The Brookfield Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry will be conducting on-line and in-person registration for Adult and Youth programs and Summer Camp beginning May 3, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. In-person registration will be held in the Senior Community Center in Brookfield’s City Hall. Please note: Parking will be limited due to Farmer’s Market. Additional parking is available at Brookfield Central High School or at the Public Safety Building.
The Summer Activity Guide, which lists the programs and activities that will be offered, is mailed to all Brookfield Residents during April. Additional copies may be obtained at the Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department and the Brookfield Public Library. You can also find it on our website, www.ci.brookfield.wi.us. For more information contact the Parks, Recreation, & Forestry Department at (262) 796-6675.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities