The Brookfield Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry will be conducting on-line and in-person registration for Adult and Youth programs and Summer Camp beginning May 3, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. In-person registration will be held in the Senior Community Center in Brookfield’s City Hall. Please note: Parking will be limited due to Farmer’s Market. Additional parking is available at Brookfield Central High School or at the Public Safety Building.
The Summer Activity Guide, which lists the programs and activities that will be offered, is mailed to all Brookfield Residents during April. Additional copies may be obtained at the Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department and the Brookfield Public Library. You can also find it on our website, www.ci.brookfield.wi.us. For more information contact the Parks, Recreation, & Forestry Department at (262) 796-6675.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness