The Brookfield Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry will be conducting on-line and in-person registration for Adult and Youth programs and Summer Camp beginning May 3, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. In-person registration will be held in the Senior Community Center in Brookfield’s City Hall. Please note: Parking will be limited due to Farmer’s Market. Additional parking is available at Brookfield Central High School or at the Public Safety Building.
The Summer Activity Guide, which lists the programs and activities that will be offered, is mailed to all Brookfield Residents during April. Additional copies may be obtained at the Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department and the Brookfield Public Library. You can also find it on our website, www.ci.brookfield.wi.us. For more information contact the Parks, Recreation, & Forestry Department at (262) 796-6675.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility