George Webb Restaurant of Sussex and Hamilton High School’s National Honor Society (NHS) teamed up to have a big impact on the community as they hosted the Spring Fest Kick-Off Breakfast last month. Their cooperative fundraising event resulted in a $2,070 donation to the Sussex Food Pantry.
George Webb restaurant provided the food at cost and its employees prepared the breakfast that served more than 275 community members. NHS members sold advance tickets and volunteered as hosts and servers at the event. Spring Fest Kick-Off Breakfast Chairwoman and Waukesha State Bank-Sussex Branch Manager Heather Pfalz attended the Hamilton NHS meeting April 2 to share final fundraising amounts and congratulate students on their successful efforts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- City of Brookfield's Fall Registration, September 6, 2014
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters