George Webb Restaurant of Sussex and Hamilton High School’s National Honor Society (NHS) teamed up to have a big impact on the community as they hosted the Spring Fest Kick-Off Breakfast last month. Their cooperative fundraising event resulted in a $2,070 donation to the Sussex Food Pantry.
George Webb restaurant provided the food at cost and its employees prepared the breakfast that served more than 275 community members. NHS members sold advance tickets and volunteered as hosts and servers at the event. Spring Fest Kick-Off Breakfast Chairwoman and Waukesha State Bank-Sussex Branch Manager Heather Pfalz attended the Hamilton NHS meeting April 2 to share final fundraising amounts and congratulate students on their successful efforts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program
- Better Public Speaking Open House