George Webb Restaurant of Sussex and Hamilton High School’s National Honor Society (NHS) teamed up to have a big impact on the community as they hosted the Spring Fest Kick-Off Breakfast last month. Their cooperative fundraising event resulted in a $2,070 donation to the Sussex Food Pantry.
George Webb restaurant provided the food at cost and its employees prepared the breakfast that served more than 275 community members. NHS members sold advance tickets and volunteered as hosts and servers at the event. Spring Fest Kick-Off Breakfast Chairwoman and Waukesha State Bank-Sussex Branch Manager Heather Pfalz attended the Hamilton NHS meeting April 2 to share final fundraising amounts and congratulate students on their successful efforts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive