George Webb Restaurant of Sussex and Hamilton High School’s National Honor Society (NHS) teamed up to have a big impact on the community as they hosted the Spring Fest Kick-Off Breakfast last month. Their cooperative fundraising event resulted in a $2,070 donation to the Sussex Food Pantry.
George Webb restaurant provided the food at cost and its employees prepared the breakfast that served more than 275 community members. NHS members sold advance tickets and volunteered as hosts and servers at the event. Spring Fest Kick-Off Breakfast Chairwoman and Waukesha State Bank-Sussex Branch Manager Heather Pfalz attended the Hamilton NHS meeting April 2 to share final fundraising amounts and congratulate students on their successful efforts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- College Works Painting Internship
- American Lung Association’s State of Tobacco Control 2016 Gives Wisconsin Mixed Grades for Efforts to Save Lives by Reducing Tobacco Use
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland