Milwaukee author releases new book “Consistent Cash Flow” to help local business owners
Milwaukee – Now, for the first time, Tom Palzewicz – Milwaukee native and one of North America’s top business coaches – reveals all of his “secrets” for generating consistent cash flow in any business. The book “Consistent Cash Flow: How to Get It, Track It and Keep It In Your Business” officially went on sale today on Amazon.com and is currently the #1 Best Seller in the International Accounting and Finance category.
To learn more about Tom Palzewicz, go to actioncoachofelmgrove.com/staff-directory/
“Consistent Cash Flow” leaves no stone unturned when it comes to the financials of a business. Palzewicz goes deep to bring you every aspect of “keeping score” in your business that you could possibly think of. He tells you why these areas are so important to your business and how you can utilize all of this reporting to build a business you can pass down to your children, or sell at a nice profit, some day.
“After years of coaching business owners and asking numerous questions about the financial results of their businesses, I realized that most business owners really need a methodology to help them understand what to measure and manage in their business,” said Palzewicz. “This book is a direct result of hundreds of coaching relationships and will help you create consistent cash flow in your business.”
Tom Palzewicz is the CEO of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove, where he’s also an award-winning business coach. ActionCOACH of Elm Grove is a business coaching firm that has helped close to a thousand business owners grow their businesses in the Milwaukee area since 2004. They are the number one business coaching firm in North America, and have received numerous national and international awards for their individual and collective coaching excellence.
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove is located at 13150 Watertown Plank Road, Elm Grove WI 53122, and is the local home of business coaches Tom Palzewicz, Jim Palzewicz, Chris Carman, Rick Appleby and Dave Steffen. To learn more, call 262-790-1213 or visit aceg.biz.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha BluesFest Set for Aug 8-9 - A Blues-Based Smorgasbord of Regional and National Talent and Local Artisans
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities