Healthy Kids Day is a fun, family event that is open to the community at the Tri County YMCA in Menomonee Falls on Saturday, April 26th. From 11am – 1pm.
Kids and families will enjoy interactive activities including the Kohl’s Wild Theater, a real U.S. Marine obstacle course, pony rides from Camp Minikani, live dance performances, program demonstrations from the fire department, police department, Children’s Hospital, Walgreens, the Menomonee Falls Public Library, Accompany of Kids, fantastic raffle prizes, free give-a-ways… and so much more…
After 1pm, the community is welcome to stay at the Y and play for the rest of the day and enjoy our open gym and adventure pool.
Attached is a copy of our brochure. Please share it with your contacts. This event is free for everyone and open to the community.
Visit our link for more information:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Three Professionals Bring New Expertise, Experience to ActionCOACH Business Coaching
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball