Healthy Kids Day is a fun, family event that is open to the community at the Tri County YMCA in Menomonee Falls on Saturday, April 26th. From 11am – 1pm.
Kids and families will enjoy interactive activities including the Kohl’s Wild Theater, a real U.S. Marine obstacle course, pony rides from Camp Minikani, live dance performances, program demonstrations from the fire department, police department, Children’s Hospital, Walgreens, the Menomonee Falls Public Library, Accompany of Kids, fantastic raffle prizes, free give-a-ways… and so much more…
After 1pm, the community is welcome to stay at the Y and play for the rest of the day and enjoy our open gym and adventure pool.
Attached is a copy of our brochure. Please share it with your contacts. This event is free for everyone and open to the community.
Visit our link for more information:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities