Healthy Kids Day is a fun, family event that is open to the community at the Tri County YMCA in Menomonee Falls on Saturday, April 26th. From 11am – 1pm.
Kids and families will enjoy interactive activities including the Kohl’s Wild Theater, a real U.S. Marine obstacle course, pony rides from Camp Minikani, live dance performances, program demonstrations from the fire department, police department, Children’s Hospital, Walgreens, the Menomonee Falls Public Library, Accompany of Kids, fantastic raffle prizes, free give-a-ways… and so much more…
After 1pm, the community is welcome to stay at the Y and play for the rest of the day and enjoy our open gym and adventure pool.
Attached is a copy of our brochure. Please share it with your contacts. This event is free for everyone and open to the community.
Visit our link for more information:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Helping Your Child Establish a Good Credit Rating
- New Ongoing Program at the Library: Saturday Crafternoons
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- New Program Series at the Library: Senior Well-being Series
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- Book Discussion at the Brookfield Public Library
- Christ the King Church Announces New Fall Worship Schedule