Healthy Kids Day is a fun, family event that is open to the community at the Tri County YMCA in Menomonee Falls on Saturday, April 26th. From 11am – 1pm.
Kids and families will enjoy interactive activities including the Kohl’s Wild Theater, a real U.S. Marine obstacle course, pony rides from Camp Minikani, live dance performances, program demonstrations from the fire department, police department, Children’s Hospital, Walgreens, the Menomonee Falls Public Library, Accompany of Kids, fantastic raffle prizes, free give-a-ways… and so much more…
After 1pm, the community is welcome to stay at the Y and play for the rest of the day and enjoy our open gym and adventure pool.
Attached is a copy of our brochure. Please share it with your contacts. This event is free for everyone and open to the community.
Visit our link for more information:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry