Apple Ridge Academy will be hosting their first OPEN HOUSE NIGHT, Thursday, April 10, 6:00pm-8:00pm at their NEW Brookfield / Pewaukee center, located at 21005 Gumina Road (just off Capitol Drive and Springdale Road).
Explore the newly-renovated facility, meet the wonderful teaching staff and see how the programming at Apple Ridge Academy could meet the early childhood care and educational needs of your family.
Serving children 6 weeks old - 12 years old, full- or part- time scheduling available! There are immediate openings in the NEW classrooms for:
* Infants & Toddlers
* Preschool and 4K (morning-only or full day)
* Before and/or After school (Burleigh Elementary buses to/from)
As an additional bonus, each family to enroll during the Open House will receive FREE REGISTRATION ($50.00 value) and a $50.00 tuition credit!
For additional information:
* contact Tammy at (262) 783-5437
* visit our website at www.appleridgeacademy.com
* check-out our Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/appleridgeacademy
* . . .. . ..visit during our OPEN HOUSE, April 10, 6:00pm-8:00pm!
Please join us on........"A Journey to Excellence!"
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help