Apple Ridge Academy will be hosting their first OPEN HOUSE NIGHT, Thursday, April 10, 6:00pm-8:00pm at their NEW Brookfield / Pewaukee center, located at 21005 Gumina Road (just off Capitol Drive and Springdale Road).
Explore the newly-renovated facility, meet the wonderful teaching staff and see how the programming at Apple Ridge Academy could meet the early childhood care and educational needs of your family.
Serving children 6 weeks old - 12 years old, full- or part- time scheduling available! There are immediate openings in the NEW classrooms for:
* Infants & Toddlers
* Preschool and 4K (morning-only or full day)
* Before and/or After school (Burleigh Elementary buses to/from)
As an additional bonus, each family to enroll during the Open House will receive FREE REGISTRATION ($50.00 value) and a $50.00 tuition credit!
For additional information:
* contact Tammy at (262) 783-5437
* visit our website at www.appleridgeacademy.com
* check-out our Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/appleridgeacademy
* . . .. . ..visit during our OPEN HOUSE, April 10, 6:00pm-8:00pm!
Please join us on........"A Journey to Excellence!"
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness