LindenGrove has been holding an annual picnic for seniors in the community at Rotary Park for the past sixteen years. This year, the tradition continues, just in a new, more
comfortable location. LindenGrove has decided to hold the picnic at the Schwabenhof Pavilion in order to accommodate the growing number of attendees with adequate parking, restroom facilities and to avoid any possible weather issues. The Schwabenhof is located at N56 W14750 Silver Spring Drive, between Lilly and Pilgrim Roads in Menomonee Falls. The picnic will take place on Sunday June 29th from 11am -3 pm, with the food being served from 12 noon until 1 pm. The Jeff Winard Band will perform and there will be all the great door prizes as in the past. Tickets will go on sale at LindenGrove and the Menomonee Falls Senior Center on May 16, 2014. Advance tickets will be available for $7.00, tickets the day of the picnic will be $9.00.
For more information, please call LindenGrove at 262-253-2700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters
- Tech Trends workshops continue on October 8, 2015 due to exceptional success
- Brookfield Chamber hosts 10th anniversary ribbon-cutting for Absolute Pilates
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post - Disc Herniation
- Dianne Gleixner Teaches Basketry
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates More Than $2,000 to Elmbrook Schools in September
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Trinity UCC Hosting "A Fair for all Seasons" Craft Fair
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers