LindenGrove has been holding an annual picnic for seniors in the community at Rotary Park for the past sixteen years. This year, the tradition continues, just in a new, more
comfortable location. LindenGrove has decided to hold the picnic at the Schwabenhof Pavilion in order to accommodate the growing number of attendees with adequate parking, restroom facilities and to avoid any possible weather issues. The Schwabenhof is located at N56 W14750 Silver Spring Drive, between Lilly and Pilgrim Roads in Menomonee Falls. The picnic will take place on Sunday June 29th from 11am -3 pm, with the food being served from 12 noon until 1 pm. The Jeff Winard Band will perform and there will be all the great door prizes as in the past. Tickets will go on sale at LindenGrove and the Menomonee Falls Senior Center on May 16, 2014. Advance tickets will be available for $7.00, tickets the day of the picnic will be $9.00.
For more information, please call LindenGrove at 262-253-2700.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening