LindenGrove has been holding an annual picnic for seniors in the community at Rotary Park for the past sixteen years. This year, the tradition continues, just in a new, more
comfortable location. LindenGrove has decided to hold the picnic at the Schwabenhof Pavilion in order to accommodate the growing number of attendees with adequate parking, restroom facilities and to avoid any possible weather issues. The Schwabenhof is located at N56 W14750 Silver Spring Drive, between Lilly and Pilgrim Roads in Menomonee Falls. The picnic will take place on Sunday June 29th from 11am -3 pm, with the food being served from 12 noon until 1 pm. The Jeff Winard Band will perform and there will be all the great door prizes as in the past. Tickets will go on sale at LindenGrove and the Menomonee Falls Senior Center on May 16, 2014. Advance tickets will be available for $7.00, tickets the day of the picnic will be $9.00.
For more information, please call LindenGrove at 262-253-2700.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Discussing Mr. Mercedes at the Brookfield Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society