LindenGrove has been holding an annual picnic for seniors in the community at Rotary Park for the past sixteen years. This year, the tradition continues, just in a new, more
comfortable location. LindenGrove has decided to hold the picnic at the Schwabenhof Pavilion in order to accommodate the growing number of attendees with adequate parking, restroom facilities and to avoid any possible weather issues. The Schwabenhof is located at N56 W14750 Silver Spring Drive, between Lilly and Pilgrim Roads in Menomonee Falls. The picnic will take place on Sunday June 29th from 11am -3 pm, with the food being served from 12 noon until 1 pm. The Jeff Winard Band will perform and there will be all the great door prizes as in the past. Tickets will go on sale at LindenGrove and the Menomonee Falls Senior Center on May 16, 2014. Advance tickets will be available for $7.00, tickets the day of the picnic will be $9.00.
For more information, please call LindenGrove at 262-253-2700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility