Waukesha County 2014 Drug Collection – Saturday, April 26, 2014: 10am-2pm
The Brookfield Collection will again take place at the Butler Building at the Brookfield Recycling Center located at 19700 Riverview Drive.
Reduce substance abuse, prevent childhood poisonings and help
save the environment by bringing your unwanted prescription
medication, over the counter medication, ointments, sprays,
inhalers, creams, vials, herbals and pet medications to the
Waukesha County Free Communities Coalition Drug Collection.
Please do not bring biohazordous material (including sharps),
mercury, household hazardous waste and personal hygiene
Please leave medications in original containers with the name
of the medication visible. You may cross off personal
information; otherwise, it will be crossed off during the
Drop off your items on Saturday, April 26 from 10am-2pm. For
information on locations link to:
www.waukeshacounty.gov/drugcollection or call 262-896-8263.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!