Waukesha County 2014 Drug Collection – Saturday, April 26, 2014: 10am-2pm
The Brookfield Collection will again take place at the Butler Building at the Brookfield Recycling Center located at 19700 Riverview Drive.
Reduce substance abuse, prevent childhood poisonings and help
save the environment by bringing your unwanted prescription
medication, over the counter medication, ointments, sprays,
inhalers, creams, vials, herbals and pet medications to the
Waukesha County Free Communities Coalition Drug Collection.
Please do not bring biohazordous material (including sharps),
mercury, household hazardous waste and personal hygiene
Please leave medications in original containers with the name
of the medication visible. You may cross off personal
information; otherwise, it will be crossed off during the
Drop off your items on Saturday, April 26 from 10am-2pm. For
information on locations link to:
www.waukeshacounty.gov/drugcollection or call 262-896-8263.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Easy Organic Fall Leaf & Lawn Care Workshop
- Brookfield Library Friends Used Book Sale
- Register for Dance Classes Now!
- Trained Children's Vision Screeners Needed
- Speakers Series Spotlights the Beatles
- ALLEGRO DANCE CLASS REGISTRATION - SIGN UP NOW!
- Main Street Song & Dance Holding Auditions this Week!
- Milwaukee Community Says Goodbye to A Much-Loved Member - Family man and Harley-Davidson executive loses consciousness while in flight
- How to Give An Eleavator Sppech
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check