Templeton Middle School eighth-graders Samuel Strukel, Andrew Tai, and Hang Yin and seventh-grader Jerry Keith competed at the regional level of the National History Bee in Chicago. They were among 160 students from six states who competed in intense primary rounds that narrowed the field to 10 students. Tai advanced to the final round, defended his regional championship title and will compete June 6-8 at the National History Bee in Atlanta.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned