Templeton Middle School eighth-graders Samuel Strukel, Andrew Tai, and Hang Yin and seventh-grader Jerry Keith competed at the regional level of the National History Bee in Chicago. They were among 160 students from six states who competed in intense primary rounds that narrowed the field to 10 students. Tai advanced to the final round, defended his regional championship title and will compete June 6-8 at the National History Bee in Atlanta.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Open House at 1212 Bodyworks in Brookfield, Friday 5/8/15 from 3-7pm
- Two Brookfield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- United Way Volunteer Opportunities
- Gymnastics Tryouts Being Held For Boys, Girls, and Tumbling & Trampoline Teams
- Registration for Summer Classes Now Open
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: An Adjustment in Your Golf Game
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Makes List of Top Health Systems