Templeton Middle School eighth-graders Samuel Strukel, Andrew Tai, and Hang Yin and seventh-grader Jerry Keith competed at the regional level of the National History Bee in Chicago. They were among 160 students from six states who competed in intense primary rounds that narrowed the field to 10 students. Tai advanced to the final round, defended his regional championship title and will compete June 6-8 at the National History Bee in Atlanta.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wayne Vandenbergh Joins R.A. Smith National as Structural Services Project Manager
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on January 28, 2015
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County