Templeton Middle School eighth-graders Samuel Strukel, Andrew Tai, and Hang Yin and seventh-grader Jerry Keith competed at the regional level of the National History Bee in Chicago. They were among 160 students from six states who competed in intense primary rounds that narrowed the field to 10 students. Tai advanced to the final round, defended his regional championship title and will compete June 6-8 at the National History Bee in Atlanta.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Community Says Goodbye to A Much-Loved Member - Family man and Harley-Davidson executive loses consciousness while in flight
- How to Give An Eleavator Sppech
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Ince By Ince
- Joan Carey To Speak At WINGS Event
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame