Hamilton High School choir students participated March 15 in the District Solo and Ensemble Music Festival held at Shorewood High School. One of Hamilton’s most successful choral festivals in school history, more than 25 students qualified for state.
Students entered as individual soloists, part of an ensemble or both. A Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) judge rated them on a I-V system with I as the highest. Students who performed music from Class A were eligible to receive a *I rating denoting that they will advance to the state music festival April 26 at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
The following band students earned the right to compete at the state festival:
•Gabriela Fuhriman, vocal solo;
•Erin McKee and Mary Jo Ludin, vocal duet;
•Amanda Rae Pintor, vocal solo;
•Veronica Ludin, vocal solo;
•Gabriela Fuhriman and Hannah Menzel, vocal duet;
•Mary Jo Ludin, musical theater solo;
•Lindsey Paquette, vocal solo;
•Sarah Sankey, vocal solo;
•Hannah Menzel, musical theater solo;
•Dominic Pino, piano solo; and
•A Cappella Choir: Zackary Buschke, Emma Chung, Alexandra Fischer, Gabriela Fuhriman, Angela Hastings, Daniel Joll, Sam Kivimaki, Holly Klima, Kira Lange, Mary Jo Ludin, Rebekah Mareno, Erin McKee, Chloe McPherson, Hannah Menzel, Kaitlyn Miller, Alison Moore, Lindsey Paquette, Amanda Rae Pintor, Devin Sartler, Bradley Schissel, Taylor Schnitzka, Nicole Thom and Andrew Zavadsky, madrigal piece.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1