Hamilton High School choir students participated March 15 in the District Solo and Ensemble Music Festival held at Shorewood High School. One of Hamilton’s most successful choral festivals in school history, more than 25 students qualified for state.
Students entered as individual soloists, part of an ensemble or both. A Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) judge rated them on a I-V system with I as the highest. Students who performed music from Class A were eligible to receive a *I rating denoting that they will advance to the state music festival April 26 at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
The following band students earned the right to compete at the state festival:
•Gabriela Fuhriman, vocal solo;
•Erin McKee and Mary Jo Ludin, vocal duet;
•Amanda Rae Pintor, vocal solo;
•Veronica Ludin, vocal solo;
•Gabriela Fuhriman and Hannah Menzel, vocal duet;
•Mary Jo Ludin, musical theater solo;
•Lindsey Paquette, vocal solo;
•Sarah Sankey, vocal solo;
•Hannah Menzel, musical theater solo;
•Dominic Pino, piano solo; and
•A Cappella Choir: Zackary Buschke, Emma Chung, Alexandra Fischer, Gabriela Fuhriman, Angela Hastings, Daniel Joll, Sam Kivimaki, Holly Klima, Kira Lange, Mary Jo Ludin, Rebekah Mareno, Erin McKee, Chloe McPherson, Hannah Menzel, Kaitlyn Miller, Alison Moore, Lindsey Paquette, Amanda Rae Pintor, Devin Sartler, Bradley Schissel, Taylor Schnitzka, Nicole Thom and Andrew Zavadsky, madrigal piece.
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd