Hamilton High School senior Aaron Sonnemann was selected regional finalist in the FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Gracious Professionalism Dean’s List scholarship competition. Sonnemann will travel to St. Louis in April to compete with other regional finalists to earn one of 10 scholarships.
Dean’s List recipients exemplify outstanding student leaders who are passionate and effective in attaining FIRST ideals. They are examples of students who have motivated their teams and communities in creating greater awareness of the FIRST mission. They provide outstanding contributions to their team while achieving personal technical expertise and accomplishment, creativity and entrepreneurship.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Judi Murphy of Murphy Associates honored with Chamber Champion Award
- Knapp Chiropractic Adopts A Local Family
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives More than $600 to Two Schools in Second Round of Donations
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County