Hamilton High School senior Aaron Sonnemann was selected regional finalist in the FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Gracious Professionalism Dean’s List scholarship competition. Sonnemann will travel to St. Louis in April to compete with other regional finalists to earn one of 10 scholarships.
Dean’s List recipients exemplify outstanding student leaders who are passionate and effective in attaining FIRST ideals. They are examples of students who have motivated their teams and communities in creating greater awareness of the FIRST mission. They provide outstanding contributions to their team while achieving personal technical expertise and accomplishment, creativity and entrepreneurship.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two Brookfield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- United Way Volunteer Opportunities
- Gymnastics Tryouts Being Held For Boys, Girls, and Tumbling & Trampoline Teams
- Registration for Summer Classes Now Open
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: An Adjustment in Your Golf Game
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Makes List of Top Health Systems
- Artist in Residence Program Teaches Elementary Students about Photography