Hamilton High School senior Aaron Sonnemann was selected regional finalist in the FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Gracious Professionalism Dean’s List scholarship competition. Sonnemann will travel to St. Louis in April to compete with other regional finalists to earn one of 10 scholarships.
Dean’s List recipients exemplify outstanding student leaders who are passionate and effective in attaining FIRST ideals. They are examples of students who have motivated their teams and communities in creating greater awareness of the FIRST mission. They provide outstanding contributions to their team while achieving personal technical expertise and accomplishment, creativity and entrepreneurship.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Device Workshop
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality