Hamilton High School senior Aaron Sonnemann was selected regional finalist in the FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Gracious Professionalism Dean’s List scholarship competition. Sonnemann will travel to St. Louis in April to compete with other regional finalists to earn one of 10 scholarships.
Dean’s List recipients exemplify outstanding student leaders who are passionate and effective in attaining FIRST ideals. They are examples of students who have motivated their teams and communities in creating greater awareness of the FIRST mission. They provide outstanding contributions to their team while achieving personal technical expertise and accomplishment, creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity